We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: What kinds of RP do you want to see more of in Treasure Island?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nationstates Related RP's
46.15%
6 46.15%
Historical Nation/Faction RP's
23.08%
3 23.08%
Historical Character RP's
7.69%
1 7.69%
Fantasy Character RP's
0%
0 0%
Sci-Fi Character RP's
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What kinds of RP's do you want to see more of in Treasure Island?

Just hoping to get a feel for what you guys want and what I should focus on.

remember that nation thing Ryccia had, with the alliance and how we were going to war against them, or that zombie thing that a lot of people got into. Let's have another RP like that. Those were argueably the best RPs we've ever had
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

Seventh Alliance?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Yeah something like that. Another idea Kris is a Civil-War type RP. Some people would support you, some the resistance.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

That sounds really interesting. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I think I would join that. I think it would be interesting to RP an uprising against the South Pacific Empire.

They will be crushed without mercy.

Totally fun, that idea is.

I'll lead the resistance
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

no offense Kris, just to keep it interesting
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

My only question is how are we going to kill people off, or cities, without a big arguement between whose won, lost
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF