We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

A Crazy Card Givaway

I repeat. This is not a bribe. So 1) I gotta do this after Saurus' campaign came out cuz, well, they have a bigger deck. and 2) This is better than a dinosaur ride. I repeat. This is not a ploy to get rid of my unwanted cards.

Anyways, the only thing you have to do to enter is... vote for me in the voting booth for craziest. Anyone who voted for me will be entered into this giveaway automatically. I will be rolling on the last day of voting... whenever that is. The results will be posted here. I will be rolling three times and here are the prizes!

Winner of the 1st roll
"Legendary (Card Value)"
Winner of the 2nd roll
"TSP (Sentimental Value)"
Winner of the 3rd roll
"Random (??? Value)"
Choose either a Merconitonitopia or a TenkistanChoose either a Drugged Monkeys, a Daynor or Quebec's Cringe OG (lol)Choose either a Chicken Overlords Is Now In The Top 50 or Francois Isidore

You can claim and choose your prize through any this post, discord, or telegram. (idc) If you don't claim your prize before the election central closes, I will be gifting the card at random to the nation I *think* is you.

Lastly, if Kris declared Kris to be the winner, I'll still be gifting you the cards. If Saurus wins I'll be gifting them the cards. (I don't know how this will effect the votes but whatever, I just want to do this card giveaway)

If this doesn't work I have a plan B of offering you guys two dinosaur rides which is surely going to entice everyone. 
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE
[-] The following 4 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • Apatosaurus, Arvan Irawer, Concrete Slab, Tishers [Nyxonia]

Meaningful Cough wins... meh.

While most of you didn't quite vote for me as the first choice if you have my name in a post, I put you in anyways.

Now, First roll. The Legendary goes to... Beepee! 
Really? THe one who 'throw me in the trash' is first?
Second roll! The TSP goes to... Witchcraft and Sorcery!
What with this kind of luck?
Last one. Random roll go to... Minskiev!
While the one who actually voted for me doesn't get anything...
Thank you for participating and see you next time I do this somewhere else!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE

If it helps, maybe Meaningful Cough named you Deputy Craziest Person!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System