We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Impending resignation

tl,dr no thoughts, head empty

ok, i posted this in executive offices for all of 2 seconds but it's probably not a huge surprise anyway. 

In one week's time I will be announcing my resignation. I took the job thinking I'd make it the full term but a mental health crisis a week or so ago left me demotivated and realizing I've had enough of government for the time. It's been a great 9 months in cabinet but it's time to pass the torch to someone more motivated than I. I'll continue to serve as general and legcomm member as long as it pleases the assembly, but government is not going to work right now.

SPSF roster and other things will be updated before I leave.

thanks yall.
<3

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Witchcraft and Sorcery's post:
  • HumanSanity

As I said on Discord, thank you for your lengthy and steadfast term of service and I fully support you doing what's best for you
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]