The South Pacific
Admin/Mod Requests - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Operations Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Admin/Mod Requests (/thread-2507.html)

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 01-15-2018

(01-15-2018, 04:29 PM)Farengeto Wrote: I have access to the ACP but do not have access to the user management functions, only its main page. I need this for the Legislator Committee.

Continuing from that, please make sure that USoVietnam and Feirmont are handled in the same way as well.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Griffindor - 01-16-2018

Hello! Could Drall be added to the moderators of the APC forum, and Spenty removed, that would be great!

Thanks!

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Omega - 01-16-2018

I would like to request a sub-forum "2018 Lampshade Awards" be created in the Celebration Pavillion, with myself as the moderator over that. Also if an admin needs to PM me on discord for any further details I am available all day.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Kris Kringle - 01-17-2018

(01-07-2018, 04:49 PM)Roavin Wrote: Following the passage of their appointments, I request that Farengeto, Feirmont, and USoVietnam be given ACP and Legislator Committee access.

My ACP access can be removed, though I request that my LegComm mask isn't removed for another few days (I still need to finish up; Feirmont has assented to this already and I'm waiting for the other two to do so as well).

This has been addressed.

(01-15-2018, 01:30 PM)Escade Wrote: I would like to request a subforum, "Harry Potter and the Festival of Friends" to be created in the Celebration Pavilion for a TSP\10KI event beginning on 1/18.  Access to creating\modding threads would be super helpful too Smile

This has been addressed.

(01-15-2018, 04:29 PM)Farengeto Wrote: I have access to the ACP but do not have access to the user management functions, only its main page. I need this for the Legislator Committee.

This has been addressed. Please let me know if it works.

(01-16-2018, 12:13 AM)Griffindor13 Wrote: Hello! Could Drall be added to the moderators of the APC forum, and Spenty removed, that would be great!

Thanks!

This has been addressed.

(01-16-2018, 12:03 PM)Omega Wrote: I would like to request a sub-forum "2018 Lampshade Awards" be created in the Celebration Pavillion, with myself as the moderator over that. Also if an admin needs to PM me on discord for any further details I am available all day.

This has been addressed.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Pencil Sharpeners - 01-19-2018

Hello! Can I have CRS masking please?

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Kris Kringle - 01-19-2018

(01-19-2018, 07:04 PM)Pencil Sharpeners Wrote: Hello! Can I have CRS masking please?

Nah. Can't have what I just gave you.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 01-20-2018

In response to this, please give Kanglia the appropriate forum permissions as MoRA. I also request that Seraph's permissions are left intact for the transition period.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 01-20-2018

Another item - I can't access the SPSF Think Tank forum anymore, despite entering what I believe to be the correct password. Can you take a look?

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - sandaoguo - 01-20-2018

(01-20-2018, 07:04 AM)Roavin Wrote: In response to this, please give Kanglia the appropriate forum permissions as MoRA. I also request that Seraph's permissions are left intact for the transition period.

Done.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Nakari - 01-21-2018

Please create a subforum for the Island Democratic Party, including a private subforum - the password should be sent to North Prarie.