The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Escade - 04-25-2014

(04-22-2014, 08:09 PM)Malvad Wrote: I, Calow, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Mentron
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The North Pacific and the North Pacific Army
Europeia

Hello and welcome to the South Pacific, Malvad! You are now a citizen Smile

(04-24-2014, 12:31 AM)Torchwood Wrote: I, Torchwood 18, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Torchwood 18
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
Ambassador's General, The Genesis Corporation
Former Minister of Defense, Communist International League(And it's resulting splinters Communist International and CIL)
Former Ambassador, The South Pacific

Hello Torchwood! Welcome to the new forums, you've been reinstated as a citizen!

(04-24-2014, 01:06 AM)King Zan Wrote: I, the Kingdom of Zanestre, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: none
All past/present regions/organizations which I am associated with: The South Pacific.

Hello King Zan and welcome to the South Pacific! You are now a citizen.

(04-25-2014, 03:59 AM)Severisen Wrote: I, South Pacific Sev, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: Detective Figs

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:

DEN - Colonel
The Black Hawks - Lieutenent and Council of the Hawks
The Lonely Hearts Club Band - Corporal
The Black Riders - Lieutenent
The Brotherhood of Malice - Corporal
Osiris - Guardian of Atef, Scribe of Sekhmet and Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion, Deshreti
Balder - Amiral of Jomsvikings, Riksraadet, Riksdag

If I've forgotten any, it's an honest mistake Smile

Severisen, welcome the South Pacific! You are now reinstated as a citizen Smile

RE: Citizenship Applications - Aschenburg - 04-26-2014

I, Aschenburg do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Aschenburg
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with: I have no official ties to any region or organisation other than the south pacific and the pacific where I was founded.

RE: Citizenship Applications - xBearWhiskey - 04-29-2014

I, The Confederacy of Bottlebrush, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with: None

The Confederacy of Bottlebrush

RE: Citizenship Applications - wetwork - 04-30-2014

I, The Amazing Amazer, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

World Assembly Nation: Godshome

RE: Citizenship Applications - United States of Catalonia - 05-01-2014

I,United States of Catalonia,do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of The South Pacific
World Assembly Nation:YES United States of Catalonia
All past and present regions/organisatons in which I have been or am asscoiated with:
Associated:Muscovy
I was been in:Europeia,Versutian Federation,TNP,Muscovy,The Coalition of Democratic Nations and Balder.

RE: Citizenship Applications - eric00 - 05-02-2014

the north american federation1 ,do accept the terms and provisions of the charter of the south pacific.
so far i do not have a world assembly nation

past groups i have been with are the international democracy union ,and the rejected realms in which i moved here after words.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Escade - 05-02-2014

(04-25-2014, 01:57 PM)Thelegendofawesome Wrote: I, Creepypastian, do accept the terms and provision of the Charter of the South Pacific

WA Nation: Creepypastian

The Royal Allience

Welcome to the South Pacific, Creepypastian! You are now a citizen!

(04-26-2014, 07:33 PM)Aschenburg Wrote: I, Aschenburg do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Aschenburg
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with: I have no official ties to any region or organisation other than the south pacific and the pacific where I was founded.

Welcome to the South Pacific, Aschenburg Smile You are now a citizen!

(04-29-2014, 10:46 PM)xBearWhiskey Wrote: I, The Confederacy of Bottlebrush, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with: None

The Confederacy of Bottlebrush

Welcome to the South Pacific, The Confederacy of Bottlebrush Smile You are now a citizen!

(04-30-2014, 11:18 PM)wetwork Wrote: I, The Amazing Amazer, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

World Assembly Nation: Godshome

Tiamat (past)
Glass Gallows- Sigillite
Unknown- Bishop of Cruor
TBH- Cpl
TBR- Cpl
Brotherhood of Malice- Pfc

Welcome to the South Pacific, wetwork Smile You are now a citizen!

(05-01-2014, 06:30 AM)United States of Catalonia Wrote: I,United States of Catalonia,do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of The South Pacific
All past and present regions/organisatons in which I have been or am asscoiated with:
I was been in:Europeia,Versutian Federation,TNP,Muscovy,The Coalition of Democratic Nations and Balder.

Welcome to the South Pacific, United States of Catalonia Smile You are now a citizen!

(05-02-2014, 10:55 AM)eric00 Wrote: the north american federation1 ,do accept the terms and provisions of the charter of the south pacific.
so far i do not have a world assembly nation

past groups i have been with are the international democracy union ,and the rejected realms in which i moved here after words.

Welcome to the South Pacific, eric00! You are now a citizen!

RE: Citizenship Applications - United States of Catalonia - 05-06-2014

(05-01-2014, 06:30 AM)United States of Catalonia Wrote: I,United States of Catalonia,do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of The South Pacific
I will change it because I had some problems.
I,Multimedia World of Catalonia,do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of The South Pacific

RE: Citizenship Applications - Nassckonia - 05-09-2014

I, President of Nassckonia, accept the terms and conditions, WA nation Nassckonia. So help me god....

RE: Citizenship Applications - Nassckonia - 05-09-2014

I, President of Nassckonia, accept the terms and conditions

WA Nation: Nassckonia

Past and present regions: The North Pacific, North Pacific, West Pacific, South Pacific

Nations that I Control: Nassckonia, Quesnelia