We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Cake is so good that...

Cake is so good that it make me like Coldplay.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Cake is so good it makes me like Edguy,

<33

Cake is so good it created the Kingsman.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Cake is so good that it t*stes gr**t.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Cakke is so good that it can self-censor.

Legal Resources:

Cake is so good Kris has to mistype it.

<33

Cake is so good it deserved a second k.

Legal Resources:

Cakke is so good it still deserves a second k.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

Cake is so good I agree with the above.

Legal Resources:

Ccaakkee is so good incredibly amazingly awesome that I had to change that word.

And it deserves to have twice as many letters for eternity.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]