We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Trump Presidency

Well, that Jeff Sessions guy, known mainly because of his being very racist, has been confirmed as Attorney General. This all seems like a cruel, cruel, joke...
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Yeah, still waiting, that Trump is unmasking himself as some satirist and says "It was just a prank, bro"
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Good news coming in. The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has just upheld the suspension of Executive Order 13769 (the Muslim ban), ruling unanimously. The panel consisted of three judges: William Canby (appointed by Jimmy Carter, Democrat), Richard Clifton (appointed by George W. Bush, Republican), and Michelle Friedland (appointed by Barack Obama, Democrat).
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I guess this is something to look forward to in these times.

My History

Here's another one:

My History

Big news from last night. National Security Advisor Mike Flynn has resigned over a controversy of a phone call with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and misleading Vice President Mike Pence on whether sanctions were discussed in that call. Then-Acting Attorney General Sally Yates (who was fired for her defiance over the Muslim ban) informed the White House that Flynn could have been compromised, vulnerable to blackmail by the Russian government. Democrats are now calling for congressional investigations, but Republicans have remained silent. The story is still developing.

My History

I just have to take a moment to say something. Just a few minutes ago, Donald Trump tweeted, "The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!" I just can't handle this crap anymore, and we're only less than a month in. I took three tweets to respond to this garbage, "Literally, Adolf Hitler said similar things about the German press. Seriously, I have no idea how much lower @realDonaldTrump can go. Shame. I have always stuck to the facts, whether I liked them or not. Sometimes, facts have hurt my arguments. @realDonaldTrump acts like he's God. It's unsettling to me that many @realDonaldTrump supporters blindly support him and call all negative stories 'fake news.' It's cult-like."

My History

It's sad but I don't want to see or hear the news anymore because of things like that Sad

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Once more, the First Amendment is under attack. The last time a sitting President attacked the First Amendment at such an extent like Donald Trump, he resigned in disgrace. I can only hope that that is how Donald Trump's presidency will end.

My History

(02-17-2017, 07:53 PM)Qvait Wrote: Once more, the First Amendment is under attack. The last time a sitting President attacked the First Amendment at such an extent like Donald Trump, he resigned in disgrace. I can only hope that that is how Donald Trump's presidency will end.

I don't know a lot about American history, who was that?
John Hills- President of Ausstan