We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Trump Presidency

Avoid Iran, they aren't openly being idiots to America, and pose no major threat, at least, I don't think so. Syria is dangerous. Russia are being stupid, but they won't go to war over Syria.

At least, I hope not.

I fully support America getting rid of Assad, but I hope they learn from Afghanistan and Iraq. Put in a stable government. The rebels are bad too. Not as bad as Assad, but they are pretty bad.
John Hills- President of Ausstan

Well, if I had a say, it would be Assad in the west and the Kurds in the east. I think the Kurds deserve their own country, meaning that Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey need to cede land. Of course, they would rather go to Hell and back than give the Kurds their own nation. Regime change has never worked. Never has and never will. We tried that in the Middle East, South Asia, and Latin America, and all we got is anti-American sentiment. I think the world hates my country more than any other country. It shouldn't be that way.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Always about war with you guys huh? War, war, war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

(04-10-2017, 04:05 AM)Hammerstar Wrote: Always about war with you guys huh? War, war, war.

What do you mean?
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

The money used for those tomahawks can be used to "make America great again", and wasn't trump's policy was more to pulling troops out and letting Russia fight isis?

It seems these days that the only way you Americans solve problems is to become the global police and attack it. To a point that we don't know who you support anymore.

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

(04-11-2017, 02:02 AM)Hammerstar Wrote: The money used for those tomahawks can be used to "make America great again", and wasn't trump's policy was more to pulling troops out and letting Russia fight isis?

It seems these days that the only way you Americans solve problems is to become the global police and attack it. To a point that we don't know who you support anymore.

You are not alone. I don't even know who my President supports. :s

My History

(04-11-2017, 02:02 AM)Hammerstar Wrote: The money used for those tomahawks can be used to "make America great again", and wasn't trump's policy was more to pulling troops out and letting Russia fight isis?

Well, if it was new to you, that the US plays the global police force, then I don't know what you did all the time the last century xD
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Im emphasizing that it shouldn't

- Doraemon

Ok, today is again one of these days, where you, as a non US-citizen, think:
Is the Trump-administration just stupid or are they VERY stupid?

What was that? Hitler was better than Assad, because he hasn't used the gas in public (Evidence for Assad still missing), but put the people in "Holocaust-centers" (Just for your information, Mr. Spicer: "Concentration Camps" is perhaps also common. Holocaust-centre sounds a bit, like it was more fun...). Furthermore those people Assad killed with sarin gas (evidence still missing), were innocent and his own people in contrary to Hitler's?
Dfq! Oh wait.....Yeah, NOW I understand!
The jews are responsible for the holocaust and those German jews are fake news!
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Yeah, Sean Spicer was really dumb right then and there.

My History