We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#3,051

Hey Sam where was this?
John Hills- President of Ausstan
#3,052

So, in the course of 48 hours, I have lost 2 family friends.

On Monday, a very close family friend passed away after a 3 year battle with colon cancer. She leaves behind a husband and 3 (adult) children.

Yesterday, another family friend padded from (what's been reported as) a massive heart attack. He leaves behind a wife, 3 children, and a infant grandchild.

Please keep me, my family, and, most of all, the families of the 2 that passed this week in your thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk. So typos may be a'plenty...
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#3,053

Sad will pray.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#3,054

I'm very sorry for these losses.
My deepest condolences.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#3,055

Thanks guys :-)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk. So typos may be a'plenty...
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

#3,056

So, my grandfather just passed, the maternal one. Now I have none.

The feeling is odd, something changed now that I'm in medicine. As if, this is a usual thing. I don't want to feel it though, because this was someone close to me.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#3,057

(05-02-2017, 06:22 PM)Hammerstar Wrote: So, my grandfather just passed, the maternal one. Now I have none.

The feeling is odd, something changed now that I'm in medicine. As if, this is a usual thing. I don't want to feel it though, because this was someone close to me.

Sad

Thinking of (and praying for) you.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#3,058

(05-02-2017, 06:22 PM)Hammerstar Wrote: So, my grandfather just passed, the maternal one. Now I have none.

My condolences. As somebody who lost one of his grandparents not so long ago (my paternal grandmother, a bit over a year ago, to be exact) I understand the feeling.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#3,059

My condolences.
I lost my grandfathers in 2014/2016 and my father in 2015 and I know, it's gonna be a hard time for you. But you'll get through it, just take your time and don't be afraid to ask people to listen to you or stand at your side at the funeral etc.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#3,060

My condolences. I've lost both of my mother's parents, 10 years apart. It's never easy. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk