We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

News from your Country

Nelson Mandela would have been 99 years old today. Happy birthday to one of the greatest human rights icons this world was ever graced to have.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

CNN is reporting that US Senator John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer—the same type that caused Senator Ted Kennedy's death in 2009. Heartbreaking.

My History

Damn. That's one of the few Republicans who isn't completely insane (and anybody who had to endure years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam deserves my respect). Heartbreaking indeed.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Well, it's now official!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia...ly-9044132

HTI is dissolved, hopefully the radicalization would decline now
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

(07-19-2017, 08:09 PM)Qvait Wrote: -snip-

I wonder if Jeremy Corbyn took inspiration from your sig. Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

In Bavaria you can now get officially arrested for more or less ever for being a "dangerous person" - even if no proof is existing.
Before that law, you could get arrested for a maximum of 14 days in Bavaria, in all other states for less, but now, with the situation with the terrorist attacks etc., Bavaria seems to need to pass a law, that will give the justice the right to even arrest unguilty people for as long as they want, even if they say that a judicial decision is needed every 3 months.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

In America, OJ Simpson was granted parole.
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

(07-20-2017, 09:28 PM)Griffindor13 Wrote: In America, OJ Simpson was granted parole.

The Juice is Loose.

My History

Not from my country, but I'm currently focused on this:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/feature...38219.html

Israel and Palestine are in a standoff between each other and conflict currently sparks across the area
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Isn't conflict between the both almost all the time? Sometimes a bit more - even war - sometimes a bit less.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)