We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Add, Remove, Replace, Reorder

Tsünåmý The indipindint

Frosty reformy of Sundy label II.!?! whits Fiat's Shark bities corre spawns to mixed (Choclit) those bittersweet Glimmers Friday Memes

Pronoun <-------- A whole bunch of intelligence amen (∂/∂y)(cos(x)(sin(x)tan(x)+cos(x)))=0 Lorem diem ipsent ipsum dolor sit
I’ll have a number 9ds, 9 large number, extra dip with a number 6, a number 7, two number 45s, cheese with one fried train, and a large soda.
WORD IS A SPELL! TODAY I LEARNED THAT I HAD ONE TWO MANY THREE ENERGIES
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Tsünåmý The indipindint

Frosty reformy of Sundy label II.!?! whits Fiat's Shark bities corre spawns to mixed (Choclit) those bittersweet Glimmers Friday Memes

Pronoun <-------- A whole bunch of intelligence amen (∂/∂y)(cos(x)(sin(x)tan(x)+cos(x)))=0 Lorem diem ipsent ipsum dolor sit
I’ll have a number 9ds, 9 large number, extra dip with a number 6, a number 7, two number 45s, cheese with one fried train, and a large coda.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Tsünåmý The indipindint

Pronoun --------> A whole bunch of intelligence amen (∂/∂y)(cos(x)(sin(x)tan(x)+cos(x)))=0 Lorem diem ipsent ipsum dolor sit
I’ll have a number 9ds, 9 large number, extra dip with a number 6, a number 7, two number 45s, cheese with one fried train, and a large coda.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Tsünåmý The indipindint

Pronoun --------> A whole bunch of intelligence women (∂/∂y)(cos(x)(sin(x)tan(x)+cos(x)))=0 Lorem diem ipsent ipsum dolor sit
The Solar System Scope

Tsünåmý The indipindint

Pronoun --------> A whole bunch of intelligence wamen (∂/∂y)(cos(x)(sin(x)tan(x)+cos(x)))=0 Lorem diem ipsent ipsum dolor sit
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Tsünåmý The indipindint Wave

Pronoun --------> A whole bunch of intelligence wamen (∂/∂y)(cos(x)(sin(x)tan(x)+cos(x)))=0 Lorem diem ipsent ipsum dolor sit
The Solar System Scope

Noun-pro --------> A whole bunch of intelligence wamen (∂/∂y)(cos(x)(sin(x)tan(x)+cos(x)))=0 Lorem diem ipsent ipsum dolor sit
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Hey
Noun-pro --------> A whole bunch of intelligence wamen (∂/∂y)(cos(x)(sin(x)tan(x)+cos(x)))=0 Lorem diem ipsent ipsum dolor sit
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

Hey. Hi!
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Hey. Hi! Pfft.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]