We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Last Person to Post Wins II
#2,771

Why do they have to be mutually exclusive?
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#2,772

Who knows?
#2,773

- Winner of 'Most Energetic Campaign' in the June 2016 TSP elections.
- Winner of the Best Overall RMB poster and [b]Best RMB Welcomer of the The South Pacific Coconut Awards, 2017[/b]
- Craziest Person of the June 2017 Cabinet 
- STARS Commander 

- APC -  normal member/The undisputed king of all silliness, eternal ruler and God Emperor of APC
- Swan Knight or something
 Cob Award Winner: Top-50 most endorse buttons clicked
- Regional Leda Award Winner: Top-50 highest average endorsement count
#2,774

How decidedly uncreative.

Although I doubt it matters.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#2,775

Wins (used all my creativity on decorating the christmas tree  Cool)
#2,776

Who won Last Person to Post Wins I?
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#2,777

http://tspforums.xyz/thread-170-page-223.html

I think Griffindor13.

#2,778

It’s 3 days late but...

On the First Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE
#2,779

Omg
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#2,780

Or maybe it’s be best to sing this 12 days before Christmas... eh I’ll continue the song.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Two turtle doves
AND a PARTRIDGE in a PEAR TREE