We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Guess the Next Person to Post!
#6,481

Still no.

Maybe Panda is next.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#6,482

No.

Kringle again?
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#6,483

Indeed.

I'm guessing Qwert again.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#6,484

Correct!

Kringle?
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#6,485

That's right. Two for two.

I feel Qwert is rather active today.

Legal Resources:
#6,486

*pops in*

Oooh maybe Qwert is next?
Fire Fire Fire Empress of Fire  Fire Fire Fire
Current Minister of Military Affairs
Chair Perch of the Assembly (February to June 2020)
SPSF Soldier
MoRA Fellow
Ambassador to Forest and Lazarus
#6,487

Nope!

but I have a suspicion Kringle is lurking around.

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

#6,488

Nope.

Volaworand?
#6,489

No,but I'm sure next time it'll be Kringle.
CYAN!

TSP: Siyania.
#6,490

Nope!

But it definite will be Kringle next!

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services