We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests

Feature request: table generator when editing posts pls?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nakari's post:
  • Roavin

I was approved to be legislator but couldn't access the Private Hall of the Assembly.
[Image: VCUpXJI.png1]

BZERNELEG 

South Pacifican. Public Servant. Creator. In that order.

Official Thread • Lampshade Broadcasting Company • The Tsunamy Institution of the Law and Public Policy

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bzerneleg's post:
  • Roavin

(01-09-2020, 12:17 PM)Bzerneleg Wrote: I was approved to be legislator but couldn't access the Private Hall of the Assembly.

Whoops, my bad - fixed!
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roavin's post:
  • Bzerneleg

Can the #roleplay and #ooc-roleplay-discussion channels on the main regional Discord server be closed and archived while an announcement is made on the creation of the RP server?

Link to the RP server: https://discord.gg/kDJDmGz
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Can Heli please be removed as a moderator of the MoMA sub-forum?

(01-14-2020, 01:39 AM)Amerion Wrote: Can Heli please be removed as a moderator of the MoMA sub-forum?

*Accidentally bumps the post with the front of my brand new car*

Also — Is it possible to place images in the spoiler text like how the extraordinarily talented Aumey has done here?

(01-17-2020, 10:05 AM)Amerion Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 01:39 AM)Amerion Wrote: Can Heli please be removed as a moderator of the MoMA sub-forum?

Done! (hadn't gotten around to it because we've been discussing changes to that structure anyway)

(01-17-2020, 10:05 AM)Amerion Wrote: Also — Is it possible to place images in the spoiler text like how the extraordinarily talented Aumey has done here?

NS interprets spoiler tags differently than myBB does by default. I may be able to wizard something together, but no guarantees.
[-] The following 2 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Amerion, Seraph

(01-17-2020, 07:11 PM)Roavin Wrote:
(01-17-2020, 10:05 AM)Amerion Wrote:

Done! (hadn't gotten around to it because we've been discussing changes to that structure anyway)

(01-17-2020, 10:05 AM)Amerion Wrote: Also — Is it possible to place images in the spoiler text like how the extraordinarily talented Aumey has done here?

NS interprets spoiler tags differently than myBB does by default. I may be able to wizard something together, but no guarantees.

Sounds good. Thanks for trying Smile

I may have brought this up before or several times but would it be possible to give the Delegate a special mask on the forum? Bright pink should do the trick.

We had that but never actually set it for Somy ... oops .... fixed Tounge
[-] The following 3 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Amerion, Seraph, Somyrion