We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests
#1,021

(08-14-2021, 10:45 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: Request Type: Change Forum Permissions

Request Description: Could the moderation permissions for the MoC subforum be updated? (I cannot access the Planning Office, nor can I mark threads as important, etc). It's a couple of terms out of date.

Priority: High (within 2 days)

Done.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,022

Request Type: Change Forum Permissions

Request Description: Hi, this is WS posting as the Cabinet.

This account cannot see the Cabinet Office board. Requesting to be able to see that, please.

^_^

Priority: Medium (within 3 days)

#1,023

(08-15-2021, 11:32 AM)Cabinet Office Wrote: Request Type: Change Forum Permissions

Request Description: Hi, this is WS posting as the Cabinet.

This account cannot see the Cabinet Office board. Requesting to be able to see that, please.

^_^

It should be done, but please let me know if it doesn't work.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • Cabinet Office
#1,024

Request Type: Stick/Unstick Thread

Request Description: Please stick this thread in the Ministry of Media subforums as an Important Thread, thanks!

Priority: Low (within 1 week)

#1,025

(08-17-2021, 01:14 AM)Moon Wrote: Request Type: Stick/Unstick Thread

Request Description: Please stick this thread in the Ministry of Media subforums as an Important Thread, thanks!

Done.

Legal Resources:
#1,026

Request Type: Stick/Unstick Thread

Request Description: Please sticky this thread in the Welcoming and Registration Center: https://tspforums.xyz/thread-9655.html

Please additionally unsticky the three extant application threads in that forum. This is the new unified application thread and form.

#1,027

(08-17-2021, 06:06 PM)Cabinet Office Wrote: Request Type: Stick/Unstick Thread

Request Description: Please sticky this thread in the Welcoming and Registration Center: https://tspforums.xyz/thread-9655.html

Please additionally unsticky the three extant application threads in that forum. This is the new unified application thread and form.

Done.

Legal Resources:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • Witchcraft and Sorcery
#1,028

Request Type: Change Masking

Request Description: Can Quebecshire be properly mask as Cabinet and me demasked as Cabinet? Thanks

#1,029

(08-17-2021, 09:54 PM)Tin the Free Wrote: Request Type: Change Masking

Request Description: Can Quebecshire be properly mask as Cabinet and me demasked as Cabinet? Thanks

Done.

Legal Resources:
#1,030

Request Type: Change Masking

Request Description: Urm... Could I get my legislator mask back?