We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

That Time I Was A Terrible Administrator, And Other Stories

(05-27-2015, 09:24 AM)Awe Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 10:58 PM)Tsunamy Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 10:54 PM)HEM Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 10:50 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: I appreciate the false equivalency of my involvement, your involvement and Bel's involvement in OBT, the problem is that one of the three was involved in the planning. The other two weren't.

Otherwise, nice reflections. Here's hoping your election-losing streak ends soon Wink

Somehow I'm sensing that the word "appreciate" was sarcasm.  Blush

What I truly appreciate, however, is you taking the time to read my piece. 

@ Same to ProfessorHenn, of course.

Actually, it wasn't. I do appreciate the defense of a friend and fellow player. I disagree with the logic, but appreciate the loyalty.

I have a slightly controversial opinion here, and it's not because I'm against Tsu or HEM, but if Belschaft will have a case brought against him, shouldn't the both of you have cases brought against you as well, because of your knowledge of OBT? I don't know if others will agree with me, but I think it's just a morally fair thing to do, that we have faith in the judicial system to resolve the controversy that is OBT once and for all.

Again, I mean no malice in stating the above, just my personal opinion. Given that both Tsu and HEM have eventually came to recognise the gravity of the situation that was OBT, I would willingly put up a plea for leniency for the both of them if this goes to trial. 

Please... don't come after me :/ 

It's a fair point, though, not without legitimate contrary opinions.
Formerly Relevant, Currently Former.

Messages In This Thread