We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Uncomfortable with certain mod actions

(02-29-2016, 02:14 PM)Drugged Monkeys Wrote: Just to keep everyone on track, are we discussing Sam's CSS Membership Recall or the dictionary definition of a Coup?

(02-29-2016, 06:42 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: Com'on guys -- this is getting really far off topic and veering into personal territory.

(02-29-2016, 08:02 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: Since it is apparent that decorum has been thrown out the window, and that this thread has devolved into something else. I kindly ask  the Chairman of the Assembly to temporarily lock this thread to allow individuals to cool their heads before addressing the issue at hand, Sam111 removal from the CSS.

(02-29-2016, 10:13 PM)Awe Wrote: Given that this thread has largely derailed at this point, I seek the consensus of Assembly members to put the proposed recall motion to vote.

(03-01-2016, 01:26 PM)Muncipio de Neiva Wrote: I think that we have fallen far off the topic. The topic at hand was to recall Sam111 from the CSS, not to debate regarding a coup or how someone words things. Can we get back to the main topic, or is that so hard to ask? I do not mean to sound rude in the least by saying this. What I mean is that we need to debate on the issue at hand, and leave all issues that don't regard this for another time or in personal messages.

Just for the record, please see the above posts and note that they all suggested the thread was off topic.
Some even suggested the thread be locked due to it. 5 pages before it was locked.
It's fair to say that this thread would have been locked by someone, be it Tsu, myself, or even the chair. It was going to be locked.

It just so happens that Tsu did it. He is an admin, but he is also a cabinet member accountable to the people just like the chair.
Semi-Unretired

Messages In This Thread
Uncomfortable with certain mod actions - by HEM - 03-01-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Uncomfortable with certain mod actions - by Drugged Monkeys - 03-01-2016, 05:42 PM