We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[withdrawn] Why not Herp? | Herp for Delegate

(01-02-2017, 06:54 PM)Gordon Freeman Wrote: It will be the greatest, YUUGEST opt out ever, believe me.

Apart from the sarcasm in our Trump-messages - btw pleasant that you answered with a sense of humour - there have to be more reasons, why you should be the delegate.
Empty Trump phrases, not important if triggered by me or not and if sarcastic or not, and big promises, you can't fulfill, like Tsu e.g. pointed out already, just aren't enough.
Otherwise - I'm allowing me to be as "nasty" as this now - I could run for this position too.
Is there another thing, that is maybe even more realistic, you would want to change, except of this CAIN thing (and the next embassy-opening) or do I take this all too serious with your nomination?

Sorry, if I sound too harsh *angel-look*
And thank you in advance for answering my questions Smile
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why not Herp? | Herp for Delegate - by Seraph - 01-02-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Why not Herp? | Herp for Delegate - by GI-Land - 01-02-2017, 07:07 PM