We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

TSP Zombie Infection Prevention Party
Wink 
[Image: 1767d1364432001-official-prepper-symbol-...hazard.jpg]

Z-Day is approaching and we need a plan. Not just a message in the WFE. We need to spread the word on the best course of action and do our best to ensure everyone follows instructions. We need to let everyone know to report pro-zombie nations to the delegate so they can be dealt with swiftly. This also means that the delegate must make an effort to be more active to keep up with any and all reports of anyone intentionally spreading the virus. The following goes without saying and should take priority above all else.

1.) Begin researching a cure as soon as possible.
2.) Use your Cure Missiles on the nations with the highest population in the region as that is most effective.
3.) Report any and all pro-zombie nations to the delegate via Telegram or post it on the RMB.
4.) Do not deviate from the plan. Stay the course and we may survive this.

If you have any suggestions or would like to discuss changes/additions to the plan, post it here.

As is standard Torchwood protocol during Z-Day, I'll be deploying a number of recovery nations to TSP and various other regions to provide cure missiles.

Also, as head wizard I'll see if I can organize a little group in-game to prep for the infection.
"We don't have to dream that we're important. We are" - Robert House

Good idea. I think I'll move my puppet nations in to help as well.

We need to have have people tell about which route their going to take, we need the healers to heal those infected, but we also need killers who can attack invaders should pro zombie buttheads reveal our password. I'm probably going to take the killing route.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

But I will have some puppet nations healing
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

No, the delegate can eject pro-zombie nations. Just keep up on cure missiles.

They didn't last year. Besides having the invaders makes it more interesting. If we don't have two designated forces then we're not going to survive. Last year the strike forces took out a lot of invaders and a lot of people were able to have their populations cured. If we can coordinate between the two forces then it'll be easier, vs. having all pro-cure people who are just getting attacked after healing.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

It would be a tug of war between pro-zombie and pro-cure forces as far as saving a nation. At least killing takes away the other teams ammunition. Last year Patagonya and Lacedamon took our nearly 11 pro-zombie forces who were attacking pro-kill and pro-cure nations. And in return the pro-cure nations decided against curing my nations because of the path I chose to take and they both fell to the plague. Tell me again why we shouldn't have two forces.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

Because, Researching a cure is the most effective means to fighting the infection whereas, killing them increases the regions death toll.

During the first Z-Day TSP had a death toll of 3.14 trillion and an Infection count of 609.43 billion. TSP wasn't even in the top 100 for most survivors.

During the second Z-Day TSP had a death toll of 3.21 trillion, a living count of 442.86 billion and an infection count of 316.06 billion.

We can do a lot better than this if we don't kill off the population.

We can argue about the best way all day and accomplish nothing. Whether you like it or not you're going to have people who are going to choose the kill option. The only thing I'm saying that why don't we work together.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF