We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

SPSF Operations in EmbassyRegionia

PRESS RELEASE

[Image: defense-full-color.svg]

SPSF OPERATIONS IN EMBASSYREGIONIA

11 April 2022

Fellow South Pacificans,

As I write today, the South Pacific Special Forces are in the process of concluding sieges of the region of EmbassyRegionia. Over the past few days, in close collaboration with our military allies, our forces have deployed to prevent the hostile takeover of the region by raider forces. With those forces now withdrawing from the region, I take this moment to look back upon the efforts.

Summary Statistics

⦿6 sieges
⦿22 unique updaters
⦿63 times update attended

Minister's Report

I would like to take this moment to extend sincere gratitude to each of the 22 SPSF personnel who attended game updates over the course of siege operations. In particular, I would like to recognize Trainees @Eshialand and KILLER (@killer1997) for attending each of our six sieges; Trainees KILLER (yes, again) and @Perrysmarts for hitting the ground running in their first-ever SPSF operations; and to civilians Effok (@Sjorve Ned), @philipmacaroni, So Pep, and Uvalor who generously leapt into action despite not being members of the typical SPSF updating force.

But above all, each and every service member who participated over the past few days played a crucial role in our operations. I will never cease to be inspired by the number of South Pacificans willing to stand up to senseless and unjustified regional occupations.

Participating Forces

Below is a full list of all those who participated in this operation under the SPSF banner:

⦿ Trainee Eshialand
⦿ Trainee KILLER
⦿ Officer Pronoun
⦿ Trainee Canadian Dominion
⦿ Trainee East Nagaland
⦿ Citizen Effok
⦿ Commander Moon
⦿ Trainee Murelia
⦿ Trainee perrysmarts
⦿ Soldier Atlantica
⦿ General HumanSanity
⦿ Tidal Force Member Milkyway Republic
⦿ Soldier Not an austrian
⦿ Citizen Philly Macaroni
⦿ Soldier Purple Hyacinth
⦿ Trainee Somurias
⦿ Trainee NicholasL
⦿ Citizen So Pep
⦿ Trainee United Metal Empire
⦿ Commander USoVietnam
⦿ Citizen Uvalor
⦿ Soldier Venatrix

A special thanks goes out to all the allied military partners who participated as well, including The Order of the Grey Wardens, the League Defense Forces, the East Pacific Sovereign Army, the Thaempirial Army, the Rejected Realms Army, the North Pacific Army, the Europeian Republican Navy, the Ten Thousand Islands Treaty Organization, and many others.

If you would like to join the SPSF in our efforts, apply today.

Faithfully yours,

Minister of Defense,
Pronoun

[Image: defence-line-color.svg]

[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Pronoun's post:
  • HumanSanity, Moon, Venatrix

It was a pleasure to take part in this operation. Thank you to Prime Minister @Moon and Minister of Defense @Pronoun for their sterling leadership. SPSF was hard at work for most of the past week in our sieges of EmbassyRegionia and England. We didn't quite get there, but we were close every time, and this speaks to the importance of every single South Pacifican who volunteers to serve.

If people have questions at any point about the SPSF, feel free to reach out to me via forum PM or Discord DM and I'd be happy to chat with you. We're always looking for new members and new energy.
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes HumanSanity's post:
  • Moon