We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[ASSEMBLY] Chair's Briefing IV

[Image: xS26eHm.png]
[Image: HPrZ4lT.png]

Welcome back fellow legislators,

It's been a long fortnight, hasn't it? For starters, you can clearly see the new updated graphics, and I'm sure HumanSanity is happy there's no more yellow (this time at least). The Active Debaters will only be for what I've recorded, as otherwise it'd be absolute hell to sift through all of the discussions I've lost track of. Similarly, changes in the LegCount only applies to whatever the Journal has written down. I'm also just not going through all of those votes, so sorry not sorry.

[Image: mQfmbbH.png]
[Image: M188FWa.png]
Changes in Legislator Count:
Changes in Activity:
  • Voters · N/A
  • Debaters · +3

[Image: 04XfxgB.png]
[Image: DQQtqJu.png]
⦿ May and June | Calls for a Great Council have led to many different resolutions, and a lot of drama about them.

⦿ 28–29 May | The Chair of the Assembly has appointed BlockBuster2K43 as Deputy and Jebediah as Clerk, and I'm very happy to have them.

⦿ 10 June | A new Cabinet has been elected with Jay Coop as Prime Minister, HumanSanity as MoFA, rosaferri as MoC, Griffindor as MoE, Belschaft as MoM, and Pronoun as MoD, oh and Roavin as Craziest Person, which I completely agree with. The Office would like to congratulate the Ministers-elect.

[Image: PuUaWVN.png]

⦿ Assembly Education Project | The Office has begun the steps towards the new and improved Assembly Education Program. More information can be viewed here.

⦿ Gameside Projects | The Office has continued both the Gazette and the Weekly RMB Updates, and has introduced the Assembly Dashboard for an in-depth analysis of votes.

⦿ Chair's Briefing | The Office has finally continued it.

⦿ Citation Standardisation | The Office has introduced a new citation system for discussions. You may have noticed them, the [0000.XY] in the titles. The first two numbers are the year, the second two the number given to the discussion, and the letters represent the type, most notably AB for Assembly Bill.

⦿ Assembly Journal | The Office has introduced the Journal of the Assembly for daily record keeping.

[Image: uVwziOA.png]
[Image: SvCXV68.png]  [Image: ABAcAT5.png]  [Image: VxPisxB.png]  [Image: aWg0AcL.png]  [Image: mp8xanz.png]  [Image: F9u1AE6.png]  [Image: a3bQXZk.png]  [Image: oJeNlaR.png]  [Image: fAX0NYi.png]

[Image: A1qCVnP.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like The Haughtherlands's post:
  • anjo, Jay Coop

(06-10-2022, 02:39 PM)The Haughtherlands Wrote: A new Cabinet has been elected
I approve of the image that makes me Jacinda Ardern. Smile
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
[-] The following 2 users Like Jay Coop's post:
  • rosaferri, The Haughtherlands

(06-10-2022, 03:50 PM)Jay Coop Wrote:

TSP is canonically New Zealand :p
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

(06-10-2022, 03:50 PM)Jay Coop Wrote:

I should've photoshopped Captain America's face on her. Next time.