We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Accepted The Lile Ulie Islands's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

User name: The Lile Ulie Islands (ID:2628)
Nation: Lile Ulie Islands
WA Nation: Lile Ulie Islands
Main Nation: Lile Ulie Islands
Significant aliases: LUI, Lile Ulie, The Islands
Other regions: WA Delegate of Port Elizabeth, The States of Democratic Progress, Democratic New States, Citizens Alliance of Democracy
Bans: Unknown
Discord account: @

Applying for: Legislator,Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Office of World Assembly Legislation
What are you interested in?: I am interested in politics and general, and NS seems like the perfect place to start getting involved. I am also interested in foreign policy and worldwide assembly’s.
Prior Experience: Member of the WA, Delegate
Availability during update: Unknown

Preferred contact method: Via telegram to my main nation
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer

Hello all. I am new on this webpage, but have been using NS for some time now.
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer

Welcome! Your application is pending.

While you're waiting, why not take a look at the FAQ or our Discord server?
[Image: koC8Gf6.png]
[Image: Sl6mZCD.png] [Image: iEwICrf.png] [Image: IL1nUV5.png] [Image: RLU6NBO.png] [Image: MbXQuqv.png]

Hey there, you haven't listed a Discord account on your application ‒ the Office of WA Legislation conducts almost all of its work on the South Pacific's Discord server, so if you'd like to join OWL, please create an account and join TSP's server here first! If you've done that, you can ping me (@anjo) in the #getting-help channel and I can get you set up for OWL :D
[Image: Sl6mZCD.png] [Image: iEwICrf.png] [Image: IL1nUV5.png] [Image: RLU6NBO.png] [Image: MbXQuqv.png]

You have been accepted!

Welcome to the Assembly! We have a guide for new members here, and if you haven't done so yet, you can join our Discord server here. And of course, feel free to ask any questions!

I am joining Discord today so I can be more active in the community
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer