We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Accepted Zimba's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Mini

User name: Zimba (ID:2662)
Nation: Zimbabulandia
WA Nation: Unknown
Main Nation: Zimbabulandia
Significant aliases: I never used another
Other regions: no involvement
Bans: no bans
Discord account: #1753

Applying for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Ministry of Engagement,Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Ministry of Media,Office of World Assembly Legislation
What are you interested in?: I am interested in proposing policies that bring prosperity to the South Pacific
Prior Experience: I have no previous experience, looking for the first opportunity
Availability during update: I have availability most of the time

Preferred contact method: Via telegram to my main nation

Welcome! Your application is pending.

While you're waiting, why not take a look at the FAQ or our Discord server?
[Image: koC8Gf6.png]
[Image: Sl6mZCD.png] [Image: iEwICrf.png] [Image: IL1nUV5.png] [Image: RLU6NBO.png] [Image: MbXQuqv.png]

Hey there, thank you for your interest in joining OWL. The Office conducts all its work on TSP's Discord server, and you've only put your user discriminator into the "Discord account" field so I'm unable to find you on the server. If you're on the server, please either reply here with your full Discord account name or ping me (@anjo) in the #getting-help channel so I can get you set up for OWL ^^
[Image: Sl6mZCD.png] [Image: iEwICrf.png] [Image: IL1nUV5.png] [Image: RLU6NBO.png] [Image: MbXQuqv.png]

You have been accepted!

Welcome to the Assembly! We have a guide for new members here, and if you haven't done so yet, you can join our Discord server here. And of course, feel free to ask any questions!

(06-25-2022, 12:03 PM)anjo Wrote: Hey there, thank you for your interest in joining OWL. The Office conducts all its work on TSP's Discord server, and you've only put your user discriminator into the "Discord account" field so I'm unable to find you on the server. If you're on the server, please either reply here with your full Discord account name or ping me (@anjo) in the #getting-help channel so I can get you set up for OWL ^^

Hi zimba. Same as what Anjo said here for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs!
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

Greetings! As the Minister of Engagement, I must respectfully decline your application. Please contact me by PM or Discord if you have any questions.
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17