We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Accession of Stoinia, Sallodesia, and Myria

[Image: 5mf2Jka.png] Office of the Speaker

Members of the Assembly,

As Speaker of the Assembly, I can certify that I have received three pending applications for membership, from the Kingdom of Stoinia, the Republic of Sallodesia, and the Republic of Myria.

Pursuant to Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at . Member states may debate this application and may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Robert Sontheimer
Speaker of the Assembly
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pronoun's post:
  • Maverick

Gianatla: Aye to all
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Pax Dracon:  Aye to all.

The Empire votes aye to all
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill

The UKED votes Aye to All

Eflad votes aye to all applications
Republic of Eflad

Aye to all
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

for all
"After he realizes this newfound power of his to override the hopes and dreams of republicans, he puts all of the united provinces under his control."
one time minister of culture

[Image: rank_trainee.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_1.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_2.min.svg]

Huawan votes aye for all
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Ayeeeeeeee
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion