We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Walking Dead
Video 
This thread is for all things Walking Dead related. It may contain spoilers so be forewarned.

Tonight's episode!

Rick and Carol,  :surprised:

I love how symbolic the show has been and continues to be.

Also does anyone else think that the girl that Carl met who climbed over the wall is going to be or bring trouble?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

She'll have to be; things can't possibly be rosy and happy for more than ten minutes in this show. Tounge
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

As long as she's not like the creepy girl that believed walkers were people... :S

I'm more worried about Deana's son.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

The comics were, are, and will always be better than the TV show.

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

I usually don't like comic books over TV shows/movies, because the story gets way too complicated in them.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I don't like the comics because they don't have Daryl in them for example so I imagine some other nice stuff is missing.

However, spoilers from people who read the comics tell me bad things will happen.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Daryl was meant to be a side character in the TV show, but he was a fan favorite, so he's still around. If fans didn't like Daryl, he'd have be killed off long ago.

The comics, and books in general, are better than the video portrayal because of the story. Example: Read Harry Potter? Did you ever see the moves touch up on the S.P.E.W. subplot?

In the case of comic books, I disagree. I prefer the simplified stories of movies.

When it comes to books, I will agree they can often be better.

Legal Resources:

Indeed, I prefer more complicated story lines, since there are more gaps left to the imagination to fill.

Personal preference, but I still prefer the comics. At this point in the comics, both Andrea and Sophia are still alive!

Thoughts on the season finale!

I was so happy when Rick killed Pete, on Deanna's orders, but I am worried about how that will impact Alexandria. Some other thoughts:

1. Father Gabriel could be such a good crazy killer.
2. Morgan is back! How will that impact Rick?

Legal Resources: