We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

GAME OF THRONES

So who's excited for the NEW SEASON??? :happy:

Let's jump-start this season by finding out which Houses we all belong to! http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/a-quiz-is-coming

I got the Unsullied. Sad 

But okay the description is kind of neat:

Quote:You have been through a lot in your life, but have persevered against all odds. Few things can keep you down, and your resilience is admired. You are a loyal friend and hard worker, and you always insure that you finish what you start.

I'm super excited even though I'm also worried about which beloved person will die next! {Praying to the Gods that its not my favorites}

I took a GoT quiz (http://variety.com/2015/tv/features/quiz...201470853/) and got:

Arya Stark

You've been to hell and back, but you never let your troubles crush your spirit. Your determination and resourcefulness have got you this far, and although it's tough being a lone sometimes,  at least you've always got your trusty Needle and a witty comeback at your disposal.

Also, in fond remembrance:

[Image: 6ID3myz.gif]

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

The Night’s Watch
"You are a person of virtue and have always answered to a higher calling. You live your life by strict principles and will not compromise them for anything. You place duty over everything else, and are a trusted person to have as a friend."
Huh. Quite accurate.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Last nights episode was amazing!!!! I saw a sneak peek of the next episode and it looks even better!

You got: House Stark

You are a good person and this is reflected in every aspect of your life. You have held yourself to a higher standard, and always lead by example. You’re resilient and a born role model, and you will never take that for granted.

Result: Margaery Tyrell

Unlike most inhabitants of King's Landing, you know that you can catch far more flies with honey than vinegar. You're charming, generous and always willing to help the less fortunate - but no one should mistake your kindness for a lack of ambition. You're nobody's pawn and enemies underestimate you at their peril, because this rose has thorns.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

I couldn't help myself and I watched 3 out of the 4 episodes leaked Sad The good news is that this season is going to be awesome!

How could you?!!!?

I say the latest episode why did Jon not accept? Sad I also love the fact that Bear Island still wants the King in the North back Smile

The season has started a bit slow but i am really excited to see how it unfolds from here.
Apad
King of Haldilwe

<3 Jon and his arrow

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

(04-20-2015, 08:30 PM)Escade Wrote: <3 Jon and his arrow

Im not into his arrow but thats just personal preference. Id a used my arrow on that red witch but then again Jon knows nothing. 
Apad
King of Haldilwe