We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News

Flash News
one-line news from the south pacific

You are encouraged to post one-line news from your nation. Please keep to the format in order to ensure brevity and ease of reading.

Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 4 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • maluhia, Qwert, Rabbitz, Tin the Free

Today President Jake Williams turned 38 years old and celebrated with his friends and colleagues at the McLogan Theatre.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • Rabbitz

The Ghostland Observatory reported sightings of meteorites in the upper atmosphere and is correlating data with other observatories.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • Rabbitz

Darkstraitese military reserves are being called up to launch an invasion of Punchwood.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Darkstrait's post:
  • Rabbitz

Underground tunnels found at Talloran Archeological Site. Former use is "Unknown" according to Archeologists.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

[-] The following 1 user Likes Resentine's post:
  • Rabbitz

King calls for peace and liberty for Ryccia by diplomacy. However, 75 militias have joined together to get Ryccian independence.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryccia's post:
  • Rabbitz

The Scientan Space Agency announced today it is launching a new solar observation satellite, and has announced opportunities for other nations to include their own instruments aboard the satellite.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scienta's post:
  • Rabbitz

The conflict in the island of Auster is reaching a conclusion, although the details are scarce.

"Find a way or make one."

Better known as Bon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bonaugure's post:
  • Rabbitz

Vice President Walsh is reported to have walked out of a meeting with President Williams, following weeks of rumors about their growing strain in their relationship.

Legal Resources:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • Rabbitz

The Ghostland Observatory was closed down after allegations of embezzlement by the Observatory's staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • Rabbitz