We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Masking as Citizens

Hello as Vice-Delegate, I am responsible for reviewing citizen applications. Basically, I check that their nation is in TSP at the time of application and that they aren't multi-ing.

I looked in the CP but couldn't figure out how to mask them as citizens.

These are the applicants that I've accepted (post # http://thesouthpacific.x10.mx/showthread...73#pid4773 ) and need to be masked.

I'm using the maroon bold to signify denials when the applicant doesn't have a nation in TSP or is missing some information.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

You should be able to mask people on your own now.

Thanks, GR. Smile

Escade

Delegate | Vice Delegate 
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

May I assume that no one is bothering to do security checks anymore if Escade is just masking applicants without an IP check?
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Security checks are being done, as mandated by the Charter.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

"They aren't multi-ing" implied IP checks.

Escade

Delegate | Vice Delegate 
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

When? Because I don't see any conditional acceptances being referred to the admin team for security checks, just Escade instantly accepting people and masking them.

The admin team has never stopped running security checks on applicants, you can take my word on that.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Really? Because looking through the recent ones to be processed I see absolutely no sign at all of any form of security check. Take Salaxalans for example; time between application and masking - 30 minutes. Assuming time for a security check request... for an admin to see it.... to process it... to respond.... it doesn't make mathematical sense. Even assuming that an admin was online at that very instant, there really isn't time there for thorough security check.

It looks like Escade is simply masking all applicants without any form of security check. At all.

What security check is there behind checking their IP address for multi-ing\proxies? The admin tool has a built-in way to check IPs. I have access to that tool.

Do tell, Belschaft. Explain this highly mysterious security check that should be happening since no record of it exists elsewhere.

Escade

Delegate | Vice Delegate 
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest