We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Pokémon

Since there's so many people who have or still do play pokémon, I wanted to ask some questions and get a discussion going!

Here's some ideas for discussion.

First off, which generation is your favorite?
What pokémon is your favorite?
What (Non-Legendary) pokémon do you think is the strongest?
What is your favorite starter type?
Favorite starter?

Pokemon silver and bulbasaur
The 16th Delegate of The South Pacific

1. Generation IV. I discovered Pokemon at that generation.
2. Arceus because he is god(and powerful)
3. Tough one, but I'd choose Metagross. Both its Attack and Sp. Attack are high, so are its Defense and Sp. Defense(?). Its a powerhouse.
4. Mostly, fire starters. They are so powerful-looking and/or cute!
5. Fennekin. Its a small little cute fox, plus its final evolution is Fire-Psychic. And I love those types.

I'll add one question:
Favorite type?

6. Me, Dragon. Dragons are cool and Dragon-types are majorily juggernauts. My top 5 favorites list:
1. Dragon
2. Fairy
3. Psychic
4. Fire
5. Steel
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(05-14-2015, 01:39 PM)Arbiter08 Wrote: Since there's so many people who have or still do play pokémon, I wanted to ask some questions and get a discussion going!

Here's some ideas for discussion.

First off, which generation is your favorite?
What pokémon is your favorite?
What (Non-Legendary) pokémon do you think is the strongest?
What is your favorite starter type?
Favorite starter?

My favorite generation is the Silver/Gold era Happywide.
Pidgey. Hands down. Should be a starter. 10/10.
Strongest Pokemon huh... let's see... I always found Steelix to be quite the troublesome fellow Tounge
Fire type!
That said tho, my favorite starter was Squirtle; there's something about a giant turtle with twin cannons on his back that screams "be on my team" Tounge.
#EC4Lyfe

Squirtle for the win!

First off, which generation is your favorite? Fire Red/Leaf Green Era
What pokémon is your favorite? I had a Tyranitar named Godzilla that I dominated with.
What (Non-Legendary) pokémon do you think is the strongest? Tyranitar, He can learn a lot. Or Milotic/Shuckle, I always had trouble with the Pike Queen Lucy's Milotic/Shuckle. I still have necer beat her. ;_;
What is your favorite starter type? Fire
Favorite starter? Probably Torchick, since Blaziken is a bad ass.
Favorite Legendary? Moltres
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

Which generation is your favorite? Generation One, I had Blue and Yellow version.
What pokémon is your favorite? Ninetales, with Delphox and Greninja tailing closely behind.
What (Non-Legendary) pokémon do you think is the strongest? Heracross. 480 atk, mega evolved, 512
Favorite starter? Fennekin

Seems most people like fire types. I find that kinda funny because I usually do everything but Fire. I've only done a fire starter twice out of all the times I've actually played a pokémon game all the way through.

First off, which generation is your favorite? Generation III as that is when I started my journey.
What pokémon is your favorite? Treecko as it is the starter i choose in my first and favorite Pokemon game.
What (Non-Legendary) pokémon do you think is the strongest? No idea
Favorite starter? Treecko

I still battle online with Pokemon X. Lately, most of my opponents forfeit the match. I only do triple battles and I do not fight people that utilize the tailwind, Darkvoid method because that takes all the fun and skill out of it.

The lvl 1 Steel Sturdy pokemon with Endeavor and a pokemon with Sandstream method took me by surprise when I first encountered it. A lvl 50 pokemon losing to a lvl 1 pokemon was baffling at first XD