We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Anyone there speak Español?

So, this is like the French thread. I know that there is a big minority of Latinos in TSP, but I've wondered...

Is anyone interested in starting a Spanish Club?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

*raises hand*
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Es una pregunta o una aprobación del club?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Real quick,

"Big minority"

Anybody else see the irony in this?

Please continue, señor.

RG, Kris, Me, Bonaugure are spanish speakers(Am I forgetting someone?)

Furthermore, Rhino and Feirmont are technically latinoamericans(yes, Quebec is Latin America).

Considering the size of our small community(aka of those who are active all the time), Latin Americans are a "big minority"

Our community is very varied. You, Darkstrait, Zak, Hile, Tsu(?), Glen(?), Raven, Farengeto(?), Imki, Rebs, SB(?), fmastr, TAC(not here anymore Tear), Resentine, Hopolis(also gone Tear), JC, Sam, Arby and Northern Copek(of all I can remember) are anglos, but Kyorgia(not here as well Tear), Qwert, TSSS and Punchwood(I assume Scots are nordics?) are nordics(börk börk), Hammerstar, Awe, JC(by ethnicity), B&N(?), Penguin(?) are Asians and Polynesians(geographic location, there are other kinds of -sians, I think?)(Pen's bio says she comes from or is in Tahiti, an island in the Pacific), Nepoja is French(honhonhonhon), Feir, Me, RG199, Kris, Bon and Rhino are Latin Americans, USOGA(also not here Tear) is Greek, etc.

Well... Latinamericans are ~16.66% of the people I have mentioned, and ~11% of all the people I have mentioned are spanish speakers, so...

Oh darn it... I guess we are small then!

But that's understandable. This game is an english-speaking one, and the anglo nations tend to be richer than most nations in the world, so...

But still, when you think about it, we are varied. We come from different countries, different cultures, but what is the things that keep us together? Knowledge? Tolerance? Game-mandated "be nice to everyone"? While yes, those things keep us together, there is also another thing that keep us together.

We are TSPers. Glory to this beautiful region!

Enough talk, then. I guess we are small then. But still, there are some people who understand me he-

*Sees various vocabularies in Latin America, Spain, etc.*

F*UUUUUUUUUUUU-

Stayings with us! Technical difficulties!

Next an ad from our of sponsors:

Why will you sayings when child ask: Why not invest in Eastern Puerto Rico?

*Raises hand*
Yo me uniría a ese club Tounge

(Translation: I would join that club Tounge)
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Penguin isn't Asian. She lives in the US East Coast.

Btw, yay Spanish!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Português conta?

<33

No. Portugues no cuenta como español. Lo siento, rhino!

Anyone interested in starting an English club? Lol Jk. I wish I knew the popular languages like Spanish or French. I know Hola, and from 1-9. thats it. Happywide
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy: