We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CESTA Council Debate: Deteriorating Ryccian–Sporaltryan situation

I am bringing the rapidly deteriorating situation between Ryccia and Sporaltryus to attention, because, as an alliance, we must take a stance on this crucial issue. The President of Qvait said, "We tried the peaceful approach, but the Ryccians and Sporaltryans have forced our hands. We must take their nuclear weapons away with force." We want to know each member's stance on this situation.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Let them burn. Don't poke them and don't get poked back.

<33

This would normally never be suggested, or a good idea, invasion may be the only good way. They are a danger to the whole community and need to be controlled. Obviously they have denied diplomacy and now both territories hve ceased to exist. The land is unstable, an needs o be controlled before w decide what to do.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Neutrality is the best course of action. Keep troops on the borders, ships off the coast, and planes in the air, but stay out of it unless a belligerent attacks us.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

The Qvaitican Republic is willing to neutralize the situation by using the Qvaitican Defense Forces but will give the members of the CESTA the discretion of joining us or not. Here in Qvait, we are calling this the "coalition of the willing," and Zadiner seems on board. Before we continue with this discussion, let's vote on whether to collaborate with the Southern Cooperation Organization in Resolution 005, which establishes an International Security Command (ISC). The Second Republic of Qvait votes yea on collaborating in Resolution 005.

My History

Liberum Hominis in Terra votes Aye for resolution 005.

(10-13-2015, 04:17 PM)Resentine Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 04:17 PM)Sean Nadasky Wrote: Liberum Hominis in Terra votes Aye for resolution 005.

((Wrong thread))

Ooops...
(whispers: could you point me in the right direction?)

OOC: As an SCO member, vote here, but edit your post on this thread to vote on whether the CESTA should collaborate with them, the SCO.

My History

Aye
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

While we continue to vote, on the behalf of the President, I would welcome any kind of assistance to Operation Athena, the Qvaitican invasion of Ryccia and Sporaltryus.

My History