We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Accession of Qvait

Esteemed Delegations,

In compliance with Clause 12 of the Charter I refer to this Council the accession application of the Third Republic of Qvait. I have verified that its application has been adequately filled. It should be noted, for the record, that Qvait was expelled from the Organisation and barred from membership in compliance with Resolution 003, since unanimously repealed by this Council.

Carlo Bazzoli
Secretary General

Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Allyson Costello, the current Qvaitican Ambassador to Winston Island, would attend the evaluation period on the behalf of the Qvaitican people.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

"Mademoiselle Costello. How are you today? Well, let us begin shall we? Could you underline the differences between the preceding administration of Qvait that once took a seat in this organization and the Harrison administration? We believe that there must be a comparison between the two faces of Qvait."

Hammerstarian Senior International Delegate to the SCO
Dee Lestari
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

"Mr. Lestari, I would be happy to answer your question. When Gabriel West was the President of Qvait, his policies seemed to show that he was distrusting of the Sporaltryans and the rest of the SCO. He felt that this organization was impeding on the sovereignty of Qvait and conducted himself as independent from the SCO and its laws that Qvait had ratified and swore to upheld. This recklessness led to the Carlson leak, which would then be followed by the expulsion of Qvait and the formation of the CESTA. By the time he and Vice President Dominic Frost had resigned from office, there was nothing that Aaron McBane, the former Speaker of the House, could do to rectify the situation.

Today's Qvait with Margaret Harrison is a change from those days. On 1 April, she became the first Labor politician in years to become President. President Harrison has a perfect track record in having an inclination toward peace. During the War in the South Pacific during the fall of 2014, she was in the House Foreign Affairs Subcommitee on Sporaltryus and prevented Conservative politicians from giving then-President Dmitri Buzinsky the green light to carry out carpet bombings over Sporaltryus. President Harrison is disinterested in diplomatic misconduct and violence and that is what makes her administration different from that of the West Administration."

Allyson Costello
Qvaitican Ambassador to Winston Island
Third Republic of Qvait

My History

Lestari was a bit angry about the statement made by Costello.

"It's Ms. Lestari delegate. I'd just like to point that out.."

Dee Lestari

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Could the ambassador clarify her statement? She said that the recklessness of the West Administration led to the Carlson Leak. Was it her intent to imply that Operation Affirmed should not have been leaked, or that it should not have been designed in the first place?

Jeffrey Vale
Permanent Representative
Republic of Kringalia
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

"My apologies for a lack of clarity. When referring to the West Administration's recklessness, I was talking about planning Operation Affirmed. It was wrong for President West to conspire against the former Sporaltryus. Mr. Carlson did a service to his country by exposing this planned operation to the public."

Allyson Costello
Third Republic of Qvait

Sent from my LGL39C using Tapatalk

My History

"We must confess we are curious, Ms Costello. With this possible move back into the SCO, what does Qvait expect of its involvement in the UF/CESTA in the future?"

Muhammad Li
Representative of The Dominion of Noctenos

<33

"At this time, the Harrison Administration does not have a broad plan on Qvait's continued involvement in the CESTA. However, the simple idea is to maintain an advisory role in the organization."

Allyson Costello
Third Republic of Qvait

My History

"Mademoiselle Costello, by your explanation we could assume that the Harrison administration would like to avoid and stop any form of violence as much as possible. In that case, what are the plans for the new Qvaitican administration about the Civil War going on in Farengeto."

Dee Lestari

- Doraemon