We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

My masking

I don't mean to complain... but I have been granted citizenship, but my masking has not been changed to reflect this.

I was told that you failed the admin security check due to the blatantly fraudulent nature of the declarations section on your application.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

That's the VD part of the check, not the admin part.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

In which case he should have failed that part, rather than not having it caught till later. Are you telling me we have to process improperly approved citizenship apps? Even though to do so in this case would actually be illegal?

(05-20-2014, 12:53 PM)Belschaft Wrote: In which case he should have failed that part, rather than not having it caught till later. Are you telling me we have to process improperly approved citizenship apps? Even though to do so in this case would actually be illegal?

No. What I'm telling you is that there is no need to make a circus out of this. His application was denied once, and he has since applied again, so inconsistencies in his original application were in fact noticed and acted upon. Poking the Vice Delegate and making your case directly to him should do just fine. Preferably, do tell him why exactly would you say that Liberatia's application is fraudulent, instead of just saying that it is.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

A complete application would need to include the regions he created under the identity "TSP PM" whilst attempting to coup the region (appalling badly).

Edit: and before Libertaria denies it, I would like to remind him that we have a verified IP match.

(05-20-2014, 02:11 PM)Belschaft Wrote: A complete application would need to include the regions he created under the identity "TSP PM" whilst attempting to coup the region (appalling badly).

Indeed it would. I assume the Vice Delegate considered that in denying Liberatia's second application.

(05-20-2014, 08:16 AM)Liberatia Wrote: I don't mean to complain... but I have been granted citizenship, but my masking has not been changed to reflect this.

I would like to point out that the Vice Delegate doesn't grant citizenship, he only preapproves applications. You get citizenship after both the Vice Delegate and admins have approved your application.

Legal Resources:

ok. and yes, the charter (or is it the code of laws?) does state that I retain the right to know the reasons for the denial of my application. I also do not know what regions my brother created with his "TSP PM" nation. (A verified IP match is not equivalent to a person, only a machine). anyway, what regions do I have to state besides my friend's region (still not sure how my friend's region is relevant)? find out and I will declare them tommorow after school.

Oh save it. Nobody here believes that brother story. The Vice Delegate has clearly stated the reason for denial. Either appeal to the Assembly or move on.

Legal Resources:

(the "brother story" is true) anyway, I will try to figure out what region it was, and if my brother does not know, then I will appeal to the assembly. (seriously, you guys have never had an annoying little sibling that always messes with your stuff? I am not buying that)