We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Dear Dr. Pen!
Heart 
Alright Folks of TSP! Your all around advice help is here! With knowledge covering a wide variety of topics, most questions can be answered Right Quick! And if you're feeling shy don't hesitate to PM me here or on Discord!
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Penguin's post:
  • Volaworand

Dear Dr. Pen,

in these hot summer months, I always collect an inordinate amount of sweat in my perineal area. It's not just uncomfortable, but I think it's the reason I smell! What can I do about this?

-- A Teeming Taint
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Dear Dr. Pen,

What are you doing in my office?

-- Dr Kane, MBBS, MPH
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Dear Dr. Pen,

How do you figure out which guy you really like and which one you need to friend zone? Tounge

- Confused Sparkly

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Dear Dr. Pen,

I made a sandwich, and it tasted awful. Recommend any ingredients?

-A poor Sandwich Dealer

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

All of these are Great questions! This is a place holder until tomorrow when I'm not covered in baby vomit! But keep them coming!!
Quote:Dear Dr. Pen,

in these hot summer months, I always collect an inordinate amount of sweat in my perineal area. It's not just uncomfortable, but I think it's the reason I smell! What can I do about this?

-- A Teeming Taint

Dear A Teeming Taint, 

Well that is certainly an fragrant situation isn't it? Now besides constant "Personal Maintenance" and ready access to a fan and some baby wipes, I would suggest getting loose fitting skivvies and keeping out door activities to a minimum so you don't sweat so much. No one likes swamp tushie. 

~Dr. Pen

What are you doing in my office?

-- Dr Kane, MBBS, MPH

Dear Dr. Kane, 

Um.... I'm not sure what you're asking as This is MY office and it even says so on the door!
~Dr. Pen

How do you figure out which guy you really like and which one you need to friend zone? Tounge

- Confused Sparkly

Dear Confused Sparkly, 

Well my dear, this is a tough question. There are a LOT of factors that come into play here but most of it has to be listen to your gut. I typically tend to make a pro/con list and listen to the opinions of close family and friends. I'm not going lie and say that I do a little investigating/stalking and just spending time with them. Ask yourself how this person makes you feel. Can you picture this person meeting your family? Becoming Part of your family? Do you see yourself with them long term or just for jolly rocks?  Also something to consider is which person came first. because as the Great Jonny Depp said “if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”

~Dr. Pen

I made a sandwich, and it tasted awful. Recommend any ingredients?

-A poor Sandwich Dealer

Dear A Poor Sandwich Dealer, 

Personally depending on my mood I like to go with Roast Beef and Provolone with Lettuce on Wheat. Or if I am feeling risky I get a PB&J.  Other great combos are Peanut butter and Pickles, Bologna and Chocolate Syrup and your classic Banana, mustard, and cheese.  

Thanks a lot. Now I'm  hungry! Hope this helps!

Hope this day's advice helped ya folks! Keep asking away and I will answer all I can! 

Until next time this is Dr. Pen!  Heart
~Dr. Pen
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay

Dear Dr. Pen,

Because you painted your name over mine! the hospital said to share this office.

-- Dr Kane, MBBS, MPH
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Dear Dr. Pen,

I am isolated at the school I attend to, and I have chosen this fate. Yet I am not there, still having a few connections. How could I isolate myself further from the analog society I inhabit in?

- A Loner
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Dear Dr. Pen,

Due to numerous circumstances, I'm currently a cynical, pessimistic, nihilistic person who doesn't give a damn about anything. Is there a way to me to improve my outlook on life, or become more optimistic?

-Random J. Guy
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Folks! Here is this editions answers! 

Because you painted your name over mine! the hospital said to share this office.

-- Dr Kane, MBBS, MPH

Dr Kane, 
       We may need to get you back to your room.... and up your sleep time....

~Dr. Pen

I am isolated at the school I attend to, and I have chosen this fate. Yet I am not there, still having a few connections. How could I isolate myself further from the analog society I inhabit in?

- A Loner

Dear A Loner, 

Have you considered moving into an apartment and going to school online with a work from home job so you can order things off of Amazon? You should probably think long and hard about why you want to subject yourself to isolation. Do you wish to be a monk? Do you want to be a hermit? What are the reasons behind this path you are working on? While I am not sure that I approve of isolating yourself just because you should probably inbox me so I can charge you more to talk about this.

~Dr. Pen

Due to numerous circumstances, I'm currently a cynical, pessimistic, nihilistic person who doesn't give a damn about anything. Is there a way to me to improve my outlook on life, or become more optimistic?

-Random J. Guy

Dear Random J,

Pie. When in any type of mood that makes me not want to deal with humanity as a whole, pie fixes just about everything. However, there are other things that you an look into. Cute baby animal videos, annihilating enemies in video games. reading or thinking good things about people. You should also try to find the toxic stuff in your life and dump it for awesome stuff, like reading Dr. Pen letters or going to tea parties with a new stuffed animal to be your bff. 
~Dr. Pen

That's all for this edition of Dear Dr. Pen! Stay tuned for more and ask away!!
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
[-] The following 1 user Likes Penguin's post:
  • Volaworand