We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Awards Night in TSP

The Ministry of Regional Affairs is happy to welcome you to...
[Image: XVp26kl.png?1]
The scene is set. The biggest names in TSP arrive at the Theater of the Pacific for a night that will be remembered. that stage is covered in gold and blue. Medallions are laid out on the table on the stage draped in the TSP Flag. This is the Lampshade Awards! Out on the red carpet, the press is gathered to see the stars, the power brokers, and the role players. Omega appears on the stage.

"Mic check one, two, three. Umm howdy folks, Y'all shouldn't be in here yet... but I guess that's fine, we'll get started soon enough."

He's changed into his gold awards night suit and looks like he could use about 3 more glasses of champagne. Luckily there's an open Lampshade Bar at the request of a certain member of the cabinet who remarked that "the money isn't coming from my ministry" when requesting it. So go ahead, pull up in your limo, take a seat, enjoy the food and get ready to thank everyone for your award win tonight.

Note: This thread where be where all awards are announced and can be treated as an IC charter RP of the awards night. Feel free to post anything your IC persona would do including give acceptance speeches or just having fun congratulating and poking fun at all the winners and the nominees. Nomination threads will be opened up at midnight (central time).
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Foreign Minister Tim Montresor-Stark leaned on the wall, eyeing the whole affair. 

"I thought we were going to have an Open Bar"
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"

(01-19-2018, 11:37 PM)Tim Wrote: Foreign Minister Tim Montresor-Stark leaned on the wall, eyeing the whole affair. 

"I thought we were going to have an Open Bar"

Omega comes back on stage to make an announcement.

"As some of you may ask, is there a bar? My answer to Tim would, of course, be yes. It's in the back right next to the entrance, you probably just missed it stumbling in here"
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Coming down the drive, a giant limousine pulls into the gated event. When the limousine finally comes to a stop, the Dictator President of Ebonhand and the First Lady steps out wearing a flashy red tuxedo, and a dazzling, sparkling, and large red dress respectively Behind him, in a separate, but equally long limousine, the rest of the first family pour out, all wearing red. 

The press closes in on the President and begins furiously asking questions. 

"There will be no questions tonight; at least not until the awards are over. My wife and family and I have come for a fabulous night out and would like it to remain that way, while we see the best of what The South Pacific has to offer"

After these remarks, the President and his family filed into the banquet hall and took their seats, and remarked on how they happened to be one of the first ones here.
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

Local Councillor Elien Aureliet arrives pushing a large box on a cart. He opens the box and begins distributing free samples of Aumeltopian SPIT® to any attendees who will take them.

"Hrm...hm...ahem, Mr. Stark, you might like a sample? No? It's much better than whatever they serve at the open bar back there. I have plenty more, free, if you'd like."
[Image: AfI6yZX.png]
Aumeltopia ~

[Image: fKnK6O4.png]
Auphelia Wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . .
and then your heart/identity!

Local Councillor Marius Rahl strolls in and grabs a sample of Aumeltopian SPIT.

"Say, where's that bar?"

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!

*President Zylstra, the First Lady, and the First Children arrive*
*Reporters start asking questions about the Gameside Act, tensions with the Reich, Erinor, the IDP, etc.)
"Like the President of Ebonhand said, I am just taking a night out with my family to interact with other leaders and see if I get nominated for any awards. Now, where can I get some Star SPIT? Prariean made!"
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister

Jonathan Relean of Roavin walks in fashionably late
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

A black limousine stops in front of the red carpet. As Gianluca B., in the TSP world known as the leader of GI-Land Gianluca IV., stepped out, he was hurrying to the entrance of the mansion, but got stopped by reporters asking him questions.
He answered them patiently, until he had to go inside the mansion, so he doesn't miss the ceremony.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Sofia Escade is still in the dressing room, picking out her clothes and watching the event on television at the same time. 

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest