We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] Global Games

So, here's how the Global Games will work:

1. To make everything simple and fair, plus to make my life easier, each nation will send one athlete per competition, and only one set of medals will be awarded per competition (for example, we all send one athlete to a 100m Men's Race, and one of our athletes will earn a gold medal). If you want to opt out of some competitions, tell me

2. The set of medals will be: Gold (1st), Silver (2nd), Bronze (3rd), Steel (4th)

3. Each day, a set of results will be released. For example, in Day 1, the results from the Athletics category is published, on the second, we publish the Aquatics category, and so on. They will be in Google Sheets, so, if you can't see them, tell me

4. At the end of the Games, a country will host next year. I'll decide it randomly, and you can tell me if you want to bid for next year. If no one wants to do it, the Imperial Union will host the games next year

5. The Games will start on March 1, and admissions will stop on February 28th. If anyone wants a closer date, tell me, and I'll consider it
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

How will you determine the results of the competitions?
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Randomly, by using a random number generator
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

When do admissions start?

And if they have, how do I do so?
John Hills- President of Ausstan

They have already started. You want to join?

Yeah. Happywide

Where do i sign up

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Just express your desire to attend

In that case:

I express my desire to attend.

I'll have to postpone the games for the weekend or so. Sorry guys, my schedule has been busy. Difficult Science tests, Science and Spanish projects I had to do, and, this week, we now have Math and History tests. I apologize for my tardiness, but I do hope you understand. Plus, the weekend seems better. All those families in their homes, not working and watching the Opening Ceremony...gets high views, no?