We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

My Experience and Platform

I'm the Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark, and I'm a relatively new member of TSP. I have held many positions in TWP, and been delegate in several smaller regions, chiefly Realm of Kennor and Omniversal Alliance. I believe that my experience at TWP serving as interior minister and delegate in the several smaller regions has built me to run as delegate of TSP.

I have one main goal for TSP, to have an embassy in all feeder and sinkers. I think it's important for each of the GCRs to band together of one common goal, that is to be a force of stability within the NS multiverse. I'm also going to kick-start the RP aspect of TSP, as I've been a RPer for all of my time in NationStates. Any questions please don't hesitate to telegram me.

In TWP:
(1) How long were you Interior Minister?
(2) Besides being Interior Minister, how many other positions did you hold, and for how long?

Outside of TWP, how many other TSP Cabinet-level type positions did you hold, and for how long?

Why do you think we should be friendly with a region/regions that despise(s) us? How do you propose to get this done, since they dont want to even want to talk with us, let alone work together?

How do propose to "kick-start" TSP RP? Is there something broken that needs fixing?
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebeltopia's post:
  • Escade

I was Interior Minister for 6 months.

In Realm of Kennor and Omniversal Alliance I was delegate for about a month.

I propose to kick-start the RP by interjecting the ideas many RP regions do. Summits, Wars, and sometimes sports events. I think it is important that RP should be at the heart of what we do.

Having spoken with some TWPers, I've been informed you are banned from there. Why is that?
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"

1) Can you expand more on how will you achieve your goal when you get elected Delegate?

2) What will you say to the people who might think that you don't have enough experience in TSP laws and politics and therefore cannot do a good job as Delegate?

3) The South Pacific is home to more than 6,000 nations, but only a small percentage of them participate actively in regional affairs, and this issue is not new and over the years our region's leaders have failed to tackle this issue, which made it even bigger. How do you, as the delegate, plan to solve this issue once and for all?
[Image: VCUpXJI.png1]

BZERNELEG 

South Pacifican. Public Servant. Creator. In that order.

Official Thread • Lampshade Broadcasting Company • The Tsunamy Institution of the Law and Public Policy

What is your background in NS and NSGP?

What prior experience in NationStates and TSP do you have in leadership roles?

The primary role of the Delegate is - due to game mechanics - that of custodian and guardian; able to throw the region into chaos with the press of a button, and thus in place for the specific purpose of not pressing that button; how can we trust that you will not press the button?
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

In TWP, I had a bit of conflict. I prefer not to expand on that.

When I was delegate in the smaller regions I helped them grow and see them to minimize conflict and help the founder regain control of the region.

While your experience in TWP may have been an unpleasant one, it is most certainly relevant in this election as it provides the electorate with an understanding of your character.

I could go snooping and find out for myself but it would be nicer if you would be so kind as to elaborate on what happened.
[-] The following 4 users Like Amerion's post:
  • New Haudenosaunee Confederacy, Seraph, Somyrion, Tim

I shared some information I shouldn't have shared. And let's leave it at that. I regret it, and I will never share any of TSP's confidential information.