The South Pacific
Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Join The South Pacific Special Forces (/thread-5572.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Filip - 03-22-2020

1. TSP Nation: British Trade Islands

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: South Pacific

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? None want to learn

4. What is your timezone?: CET +1

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I will be avaible almost always in 12 PM

6. Discord Name: Filip#8425

7. Oath:
I, Filip, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Whole India - 03-24-2020

1. TSP Nation: Whole India

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Lasagnan Army, North Pacific Army.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Defended 3 regions and Liberated 7 regions from Invaders and Lone Wolves United and Catlandatopia.

4. What is your timezone?:  IST [Indian Standard Time]

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Always

6. Discord Name: Whole India

7. Oath:
I, Whole India, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - EastSakhlin - 03-24-2020

1. TSP Nation: East Sakhlin

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
I was a legislator for 2 months
I'm sometimes called E.Sakhy or Sakhy
3. What is your timezone?:
GMT +10 (AEST)
4. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
Available 12 AM EST whenever possible
5. Discord Name:
EastSakhlin
6. Oath:
I, East Sakhlin, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Sorniethi - 04-05-2020

1. TSP Nation: Sorniethi2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: None worth mentioning. I made one alternate account before this, but it was only for a day or two before realizing how some of this works, I'd like to start over fresh.3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No, but I am willing to learn at a slower pace.4. What is your timezone?: EST5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: It varies wildly as I don't have a set schedule.6. Discord Name: carbonicCodex#73507. Oath:
I, Sorniethi, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Chancellor Robert Downey - 04-21-2020

1.TSP Nation: German Hapsburg

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Legislator in TSP

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? YES, I am willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?: IST [Indian Standard Time]
GMT +5.30

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Thrice a week

6. Discord Name: Chancellor

7. Oath:
I, German Hapsburg, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Daytime to Night - 04-22-2020

Separate application topic here (not mine), didn't want it to be missed: https://tspforums.xyz/thread-8098.html

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Caso (Cajance) - 04-23-2020

1. TSP Nation: Cajance

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: I clicked on 2 other regions to figure out the game, but never got settled in, and left them for The South Pacific.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? no priot experience, and I am willing

4. What is your timezone?: Pacific Time (PT)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: only around, 12 PM

6. Discord Name: [font][font][font][font]Caso#4826[/font][/font][/font][/font]

7. Oath:
I, Cajance, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Nitam - 04-23-2020

Code:
1. TSP Nation: Comofage

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: None

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? 
I have no experience but ofcourse I'm willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?
UTC +4:30

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
let's see, I think it's half and half

Code:
6. Discord Name:
Nitam#1133

7. Oath:
I, Comofage, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Chubby Pigs - 04-23-2020

1. TSP Nation: WA/millitary nation is HEIL SOUTH PACIFICA, main nation is Chubby Pigs

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Former memberships : Chubbiestness, used to be member of The United Federations, Urana Firma and The Third Realm

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? I don't have any experience but I am willing to learn as much as I can

4. What is your timezone?: PST (Pacific Time) UTC-8

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Never for 12 AM EST, Mondays-Fridays for 12 PM so I prefer non-time specific operations

6. Discord Name: chubbiloo #9595

7. Oath:
I, HEIL SOUTH PACIFICA, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - Menexster - 04-23-2020

1. TSP Nation: Lasway

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: 

I've only been (and still am) a member of The South Pacific, this is my first nation.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?

I don't believe I've had prior experience, and yes, I am willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: GMT +03:00

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:

At 12PM EST (7:00 PM GMT) I'm available most of the time, if I don't have any IRL work to do.
At 12AM EST (7:00 AM GMT) I'm not available for obvious reasons.

6. Discord Name:Mεnεχsτer#6698

7. Oath:
I, Lasway, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.