We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News

The single by Broadsword Avenue, "Ryccian Girl" has been officially banned in Vercopa.

<33

A video remake of the Broadsword Avenue hit "Ryccian Girl" called "Vercopan Girl" has gone viral since it was posted on Stream. Using humour and irony, it criticises and mocks the Vercopan government, showing pictures of its leaders in "less favourable situations".
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Broadsword Avenue has halted sales after the song was banned in Vercopa, in addition to a parody of it going viral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Following the halt of sales of Ryccian Girl, Broadsword Avenue has released a statement regarding a removal of all future plans for international release.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Kys has threatened to boycott Hammerstar if it dares to support Vercopia.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Gangs of Trodgian people have attacked and looted in Alox and the Kyrinian side of the Trodge Strait. No embassies were targeted.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Protests have ignited in Trodge(city) for SAP status. Police report that the protests are peaceful.

The Headquarters of the Sedunnic Armed Forces has announced the start of the first of two yearly "nation defence exercises", involving large numbers of troops from all branches. This time the exercise mainly takes place along the shores of southern Sedunn, focusing on airspace defence involving special anti-air brigades, fighters and the 3rd Surface Flotilla, in total about 30,000 troops.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

The Vercopian head of state has agreed to host a video conference with a representative from Hammerstar.

In other news, Alan Archtum, chairman of Rhino Corps. - an international arms manufacturer based in Noctenos recently found to be illegally exporting weapons and equipment to Vercopa - as well as other individuals associated with the crime have been summoned to court in Noctenos.

<33

Broadsword Avenue has released their second single, Take Me From(These Arcade Blues), in Cathalea. International release is still postponed indefinitely.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator