We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Display your nation's currency

Qwert, if I finish mine, could you consider to do me a favor and enhance them a bit, you know, add some details like waterstamps and minor other things? You don't have to, obviously, just if you have will and time, I'm sure you are busy and stuff.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Sure!
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Okay, I might be done next week, when I am free from school.
The Solar System Scope

Looking forward to see your designs Smile
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

The currency of Kyrini is the Kyrinian Unit. It circulates in mainly Kyrini and in the rest of the Federation.

[Image: 6ucxTKY.png]

Big thanks to Qwert for helping me with this banknote! I did the original design, but I give a BIG THANKS to Qwert for making it look like a banknote and for flaring it up! Tusen takk Qwert! Happywide Happywide Happywide Happywide Happywide

Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Um, Ryccia? Why have you used a "u" instead of an "υ" and only used tónos (acute accent) on one of the two phrases?
The Solar System Scope

Because υ has two sounds(or what I've heard): y and u. So, in order to not confuse, I used u instead!

Also, are accents required for every word in Greek?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

(02-19-2016, 06:22 AM)Ryccia Wrote: Because υ has two sounds(or what I've heard): y and u. So, in order to not confuse, I used u instead!

Also, are accents required for every word in Greek?

All words that are not monosyllabic. "υ" has the sound "i" and "ου" has the sound "ou".
The Solar System Scope

A recent OOC redesign has resulted in this new design for the kringle: http://tspforums.xyz/thread-3141-post-95...l#pid95404
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Sweet! Happywide