We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News

Two large explosions have just been reported near fuel storage facilities in Trasst Industrial Port, Grovne. Port Authorities have redirected traffic and its emergency services have initiated gas leak control operations.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

A large crowd has gathered in Imperium protesting the fact that elections have not occurred in the past 15 years. The Elector Primo is expected to ask the Supreme Electorate, tonight, for an end to the State of Emergency which has kept elections from occurring. The measure is expected to fail without debate.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

New legislation has been passed in Kyrini. It prevents a wealthier spouse in a divorce process to cut off financial aid to the poorer spouse if the poorer spouse has no way to provide for itself or if the poorer spouse has the children of the to-be-broken marriage. After divorce, the aid will still will not be cut until the poorer spouse's income is stable.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Murders of Ryccian Immigrant workers continue to rise in the Baliish Colony. As authorities continue to insist that the murders are not because of their national origin, a curfew has been imposed for people in Baliish under Foreign Worker Program and security has been increased for worker camps.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Tension between Sporal and Tryus are rising after the former met with Qvait and the latter with Ryccia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

President Margaret Harrison wishes to meet with Tryus leaders.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Jake Williams has been seen attending a meeting with former president Elizabeth Rodgers and the Progressive National Committee at the house of the latter. There is no information on what they discussed.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

A Kringalian-born politician by the name of Sarah Hannam has won the election, becoming the first Premier of Aloidia.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Until further notice, all travel to Farengeto has been cancelled in Qvait.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

After the State Senate rejected a measure to have elections for the first time in 15 years, the Elector Primo declared that he would end the State of Emergency and immediately call for elections.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021