We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Syaqin aren: A Beginner's Guide

Update: And I've updated the lists of Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives to take into account the various words I've made up so far for people's names that weren't already in the vocabulary. Phew. That's another job done!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Updated with the days of the week and some (probably more pertinent) information in the Government Terminology section.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Words ending with d, like "Tavalad" and "Vrassad"  really give it a Sedunnic feeiling Happywide
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 1 user Likes Qwert's post:
  • Seraph

And my tendancy to form compounds using the Genitive mean they happen a lot.

Updated to include compound noun/verb formation and added a link to a spreadsheet version of the full lexicon.

Added the Erinoran names for the continents of Pacifica (and their meanings/origins) in section VII.

Er...may I perhaps know of the grammatical cases in this language? I cannot seem to find it...
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Cases are the declension of nouns, so are listed under nouns.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk