We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] Treasure Island Report

Okay, so I'm looking to publish the next TIR in approximately two weeks. Can I have some volunteers for articles? I'm also looking to get something from the RMB, given the recent wave of RPing there.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

I'll have part 2 of the Reizen incident ready in a week.

Maybe I could write about the rise of party politics.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I can try to cook something up.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

(03-01-2017, 10:46 AM)Omega Wrote: Maybe I could write about the rise of party politics.
Assuming you mean international political organisations, then yeah, that'd be perfect.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

I'll try to come up with something.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

So, it's already time to begin working on the next TIR! I have one article already from Frost, but it would be nice to have a few more. The last issue felt a bit in the light side.

If you're feeling short on ideas, something about the World Forum discussions would be interesting, or newer nations like Pax Dracon and Troenia (or even slightly less new ones like Ausstan and the Hunting Pilgrims) may want to write an introductory article about their nation.

For those who don't know, the Treasure Island Report is our in-character newspaper, letting those outside of the role-playing community know what we get up to in here. Personally, I think it's an excellent way to get involved and an even better way to advertise so we get new people to play alongside!

Please let me know if you think you can contribute. I'd like to have all articles ready by next weekend, if possible, but I can give some leeway if you're committed, but short of time.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

I'm gonna start drafting an article.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I'll try, but no promises. I'm terrible at writing articles 😛

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

Okay, so we've missed a couple of months owing to my business in RL and general lack of RP motivation lately (although, there's nothing stopping anyone else from taking the initiative with this, just saying).  That being said, MoRA Spenty has given us a tentative publication date for the August issue of 12th August, so if you would like to contribute, you'll need to get your submissions in by Thursday 10th August at the latest, which gives you plenty of time, really.

So, who would like to contribute?