We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#2,151

Ryccia is considering to send 5,000 soldiers to aid the beleaguered Ikirejin garrison.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#2,152

The situation in Barra da Rami devolved into violence and rioting overnight, and with the Hirana nowhere to be seen, it has spread throughout Ramica, forcing the Erinoran soldiers to abandon the Farra in a vain attempt to regain control. Ura'sio Jruniro Lama-Cyerwaro has ordered more soldiers and Valanturutacyar, the Erinoran police, to Sereva, whilst appealing for calm and the rule of law.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,153

Voices have been raised for a Sedunnic intervention in the war in Reizen, calling for the destroyers and their "formidable anti-air warfare capabilities". The government repeats that an intervention is not being considered calling it "strictly internal affairs".
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#2,154

Frost Princess Isara F. Firenze celebrated her 17th birthday in Ikireijin by using her symbolic authority to: expedite civilian evacuations, distribute aid (i.e. food, water, medical supplies), and meeting with refugees and civilians also trapped in Ikireijin. Some have continued to criticized the princess for her reckless behavior for risking her life in Ikireijin, but others see her and the President as a symbol of hope because of their stubborn refusal to abandon the people of Ikireijin, and Reizen.
#2,155

The Serevan Communist Party, 'Workers for Sereva' (Bafuta Serevai), has released a statement about the chaos in Ramica, claiming that it is the result of the Erinoran government's efforts to frustrate the will of the Serevan people and that the only response to the increased military and police presence is civil disobedience and rebellion. "We must resist the corrupt Erinoran bourgeoisie, and set Sereva free for the Serevan people."

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

#2,156

Attempts to install advanced Anti-Air batteries within the city of Ikireijin have been stymied by RDP Aerial and Artillery bombardment of key drop off and installation sites; forcing the Ikireijin garrison and reinforcing Frost soldiers to rely on dwindling supplies of Man-Portable Air Defense Systems. The Frost Air Force is also struggling to retake control of the Ikireijin sky from the Yamato island chain; surviving RDP naval vessels have forced the Imperial Frost Navy to stretch its forces diverting multipurpose destroyers and anti-air frigates to other missions.
#2,157

The city of Ramica has been put under martial law after a night of rioting and disorder in which at least 30 people have been killed, including two Valanturutacyar. Rioting continues this morning with fires raging across the city as the Marconin Erinead struggles to regain control.

#2,158

Syusa Sanki, the leader of Massa e Sereva and First Minister of the Farra has handed herself in to the Erinoran authorities after making a tearful public statement to journalists. "This is not what I wanted for Sereva, and I advise all my colleagues to relinquish all power to the Erinoran government until such a time as we can secede peacefully and democratically."

#2,159

Bafuto Serevai have followed Syusa Sanki's statement with one of their own. "See how the 'Independence' movement crumbles at the time of greatest crisis? Sereva will be free, it's workers liberated, but not by politicians: the people must rise!"

#2,160

Ryccia has congratulated Syusa Sanki on her "rational and logical response to legally conserve Erinorian sovereignty and to push for peace".
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)