We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Map of the South Pacific
#1,311

(06-17-2020, 08:29 AM)Anserisa Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 07:06 AM)Eareamland (canadianMaps) Wrote: Sorry to bother but could I get these cities added? If it's too much I get it, you can only add some of them, I'm not bothered. Thanks![Image: BXimih9.png]

I'll step in as someone who thinks that the main map is good to highlight the biggest cities, not all cities, you should do a local map of the cities within your country. Because I see the world map as a map that would be made by an international map maker and I doubt a map maker, would put that many cities on a map.

Just my friendly opinion on the matter. Wink

I agree. I may try to fit a few more cities in the next update.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#1,312

(06-17-2020, 07:06 AM)Eareamland (canadianMaps) Wrote: Sorry to bother but could I get these cities added? If it's too much I get it, you can only add some of them, I'm not bothered. Thanks![Image: BXimih9.png]

I'll step in as someone who thinks that the main map is good to highlight the biggest cities, not all cities, you should do a local map of the cities within your country. Because I see the world map as a map that would be made by an international map maker and I doubt a map maker, would put that many cities on a map.

I agree. I did state that I don't want all of them, just some, but you are correct. I did add too many cities, which is why I stated that "If it's too much I get it, you can only add some of them, I'm not bothered".
Any that Qwert wants can be added, I just gave the map, letting Qwert decide which to add. He can add any that he wants, which is why I gave the map with so many.
"Maybe embarassing yourself is an Earamian thing..."
-StoicMetoik, 4:02 PM, 17/04/2022
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eareamland (canadianMaps)'s post:
  • Qwert
#1,313

(06-20-2020, 08:37 AM)Eareamland (canadianMaps) Wrote:

I agree. I did state that I don't want all of them, just some, but you are correct. I did add too many cities, which is why I stated that "If it's too much I get it, you can only add some of them, I'm not bothered".
Any that Qwert wants can be added, I just gave the map, letting Qwert decide which to add. He can add any that he wants, which is why I gave the map with so many.

Maybe but once again, my friendly opinion is to do yourself the work, I bet Qwert has a lot to do already, and I believe that choosing which of your cities should go on the map is a bit like giving more work than necessary. Of course, I will let Qwert be the judge of that, but I personally wouldn't like to be given this task and I think you respect your own work more by doing it yourself and Qwert's work by not giving so much tasks. Friendly opinion again Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Klô's post:
  • Eareamland (canadianMaps), GI-Land, Qwert
#1,314

Can i get a close-up of Ela and Outer Ela (separately plz)?
DON'T TOUCH MY PRINGLES

Nuked the hill (sorry for that, Frost <-<)

„Known for infuriating spam and a spurious claim to having a conlang, but being alright as it goes.” -Seraph, 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheBig0tt0's post:
  • Qwert
#1,315

Hello! I'd like to request the removal of my nation, Esmark, from the map. I'm sorry to say, but I haven't had much chance to do much with it and I've had some RL stuff come up that have reduced my free time, so I think it's best that the spot be open for someone who can make better use of it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Redshift's post:
  • Eareamland (canadianMaps), Qwert
#1,316
Photo 
Hi, I'm new and would like to claim some plots! I'm looking for 112, 113, and 114. If that's too many, then just 114 will do. These would all be part of the same nation, with 114's capital being the national capital. Thank you!

Code:
[b]Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific[/b]*:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=asliemia
[b]Name for your plot[/b]*: Asliemia
[b]Desired plot[/b]*: 114
[b]Capital[/b]*: ALIA
[b]Location of capital[/b]*: At the mouth of the river on the West side of the main island.
[b]Customisation[/b]:

If you're able to, I'd love to add the following:
[b]Cities[/b]:
[i]Maii Bay[/i]: Minor City. Located on the coast of the southern bay of the main island, on the western "sub-bay"
[i]Colaie[/i]: Minor City. Located on the eastern bay of the main island on the river mouth (Lapis River).

[b]Features[/b]:
The mountain on the center of the main island should be called [i]Mt. Anui[/i]
The river the capitol is on should be called the [i]Adorra River[/i]
The river on the opposite side of the main island (East) should be the [i]Lapis River[/i]
The Bay the Lapis River feeds into should be called [i]Lapis Bay[/i]
The water way between plot 114v and plot 113 should be the [i]Alian Channel[/i]
The Main Island should be called [i]Asliemia[/i]
The main bay that [i]Maii Bay[/i] is located on on the south of the Island should also be called[i] Maii Bay[/i]

I confirm that I have:
[x] read the [url=https://tspforums.xyz/thread-241.html#HMC]instructions[/url][x] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since the last update
[x] given each plot I claim a separate name

Code:
[b]Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific[/b]*:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=asliemia
[b]Name for your plot[/b]*: East Morana (Asliemia)
[b]Desired plot[/b]*: 113
[b]Capital[/b]*: JANA
[b]Location of capital[/b]*: About 75% up the length of the river from the mouth of the main river, on the river (The Jana River)
[b]Customisation[/b]: If you're able to, I'd love to add the following:
[b]Cities[/b]:
[i]Galas[/i]: Major City. Located on the mouth of the main river
[i]Hama[/i]: Minor City. Located on the southern side of the island on the coast. There is a valley that extends to the ocean, and Hama should be roughly be where the valley plain meets the sea.
[i]Catera[/i]: Minor city. To the South East of the main island there is a small island. This has a low-lying peninsula that also faces south east. The city should be on this peninsula where the plain meets the mountains, on the coast if you can.

[b]Features[/b]
The main river should be the [i]Jana River[/i]
The mountain range separating plot 113 from 112 should be the [i]Morana Divide[/i]
The main bay on the SE of the island where Galas is located on should be the [i]Falian Bay[/i]
The island inside the [i]Falian Bay[/i] should be the called [i]Fala[/i]

I confirm that I have:
[x] read the [url=https://tspforums.xyz/thread-241.html#HMC]instructions[/url][x] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since the last update

Code:
[b]Name for your plot[/b]*: West Morana (Asliemia)
[b]Desired plot[/b]*: 112
[b]Capital[/b]*: SOLLÍ
[b]Location of capital[/b]*: At the mouth of the main river on the main island.
[b]Cities[/b]:
[i]Quetal[/i]: Minor City. Located on the main river just before it reaches the low-lying in the center of the island. Foothils kind of area.
[i]Myrmos[/i]: Major City. Located on the coast of the peninsula, on the big plain area that faces east.

[b]Features[/b]:
The main river on the island should be called [i]River Ayreon[/i]
The strait between the peninsula and the island should be the [i]Strait of Sollí[/i]
The tip peninsula should be called the [i]Sylan Edge[/i]
The main island, as a whole, should be called [i]Morana[/i], if possible

I confirm that I have:

Again, if it's too much, just lemme know! regardless, thank you for your time!! I also checked off all 3 requirements on all 3 plots, not sure why only 2 are showing up.

"Forging the Future for All."
[-] The following 2 users Like Asliem's post:
  • Eareamland (canadianMaps), Qwert
#1,317

(06-21-2020, 10:13 PM)Asliem Wrote: Hi, I'm new and would like to claim some plots! I'm looking for 112, 113, and 114. If that's too many, then just 114 will do. These would all be part of the same nation, with 114's capital being the national capital. Thank you!

Code:
[b]Location of capital[/b]*: At the mouth of the river on the West side of the main island.
[b]Customisation[/b]:

[b]Cities[/b]:
[i]Maii Bay[/i]: Minor City. Located on the coast of the southern bay of the main island, on the western "sub-bay"
[i]Colaie[/i]: Minor City. Located on the eastern bay of the main island on the river mouth (Lapis River).

[b]Features[/b]:
The river on the opposite side of the main island (East) should be the [i]Lapis River[/i]
The main bay that [i]Maii Bay[/i] is located on on the south of the Island should also be called[i] Maii Bay[/i]

I confirm that I have:
Code:
[b]Location of capital[/b]*: About 75% up the length of the river from the mouth of the main river, on the river (The Jana River)
[b]Cities[/b]:
[i]Hama[/i]: Minor City. Located on the southern side of the island on the coast. There is a valley that extends to the ocean, and Hama should be roughly be where the valley plain meets the sea.
[i]Catera[/i]: Minor city. To the South East of the main island there is a small island. This has a low-lying peninsula that also faces south east. The city should be on this peninsula where the plain meets the mountains, on the coast if you can.

[b]Features[/b]
The mountain range separating plot 113 from 112 should be the [i]Morana Divide[/i]
The main bay on the SE of the island where Galas is located on should be the [i]Falian Bay[/i]

I confirm that I have:
Code:
[b]Cities[/b]:
[i]Quetal[/i]: Minor City. Located on the main river just before it reaches the low-lying in the center of the island. Foothils kind of area.
[i]Myrmos[/i]: Major City. Located on the coast of the peninsula, on the big plain area that faces east.

[b]Features[/b]:
The strait between the peninsula and the island should be the [i]Strait of Sollí[/i]

I confirm that I have:

Again, if it's too much, just lemme know! regardless, thank you for your time!! I also checked off all 3 requirements on all 3 plots, not sure why only 2 are showing up.

Boi u do realise that Qwert specifically said 3 plots is the maximum? Maybe you didn't see it so that's why it's not checked off idk
"Maybe embarassing yourself is an Earamian thing..."
-StoicMetoik, 4:02 PM, 17/04/2022
[-] The following 2 users Like Eareamland (canadianMaps)'s post:
  • Asliem, TheBig0tt0
#1,318

(06-21-2020, 10:13 PM)Asliem Wrote: Again, if it's too much, just lemme know! regardless, thank you for your time!! I also checked off all 3 requirements on all 3 plots, not sure why only 2 are showing up.

I'm not sure what you mean, but your claims seem to be exemplary Happywide
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#1,319

(06-22-2020, 02:31 PM)Qwert Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 10:13 PM)Asliem Wrote: Again, if it's too much, just lemme know! regardless, thank you for your time!! I also checked off all 3 requirements on all 3 plots, not sure why only 2 are showing up.

I'm not sure what you mean, but your claims seem to be exemplary Happywide 
Thank You! I love those plots! Not gonna lie, it's part of the reason I picked the South Pacific as my region. I love the map (I'm a sucker for cartography), and the plots were almost exactly what I wanted for my nation. I've seen other regions restrict how much space you get on a map based on previous roleplay contribution, and while I didn't see that requirement here, I just wanted to cover my bases. Thanks again, looking forward to it!

#1,320

(06-22-2020, 12:21 PM)Eareamland (canadianMaps) Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 10:13 PM)Asliem Wrote: Hi, I'm new and would like to claim some plots! I'm looking for 112, 113, and 114. If that's too many, then just 114 will do. These would all be part of the same nation, with 114's capital being the national capital. Thank you!

Code:
[b]Customisation[/b]:

[b]Cities[/b]:

[b]Features[/b]:

I confirm that I have:
Code:
[b]Cities[/b]:

[b]Features[/b]

I confirm that I have:
Code:
[b]Cities[/b]:

[b]Features[/b]:

I confirm that I have:

Boi u do realise that Qwert specifically said 3 plots is the maximum? Maybe you didn't see it so that's why it's not checked off idk 
Thanks! I did see the 3-Max rule. I meant the three "sign 'x' here to acknowledge" portions at the end of each plot request. For some reason the last "x" that I "signed" got cut off from each subpost. No clue why.