We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#5,431

President Blanc describes President Vasily Vladimirovich Malinov as “clearly even more unhinged than Nicholas of N&GB if he thinks nuclear war is a good idea.”
She went on to warn the Somorians to remove themselves from the situation. On a different topic, the president was also bewildered by the claims that the Frost Empire is blocking sea lanes to belligerents as far as Brodlancia and Montacia.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#5,432

The United States of Izaakia Military take control of Birmingham airport and and are on the verge of controlling the city Birmingham. The USAF will take over administration of the airport in what is expected to be one of the largest logistical operations in modern Pacifica history.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
#5,433

Sedunn is sending a hospital ship to the Karnetvorian channel and additional ships and aircraft that will provide care for injured combatants of both sides and assist in the evacuation of Romordians.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#5,434

His Excellency has ordered that residents of Birmingham are not allowed to evacuate and are to fight back. He said, "We need as many people as possible defending the motherland" and "Cowards fleeing Birmingham will be shot on sight."
#5,435

Izaakia offers full amnesty to any settlement, individual or military grouping that surrenders.
#5,436

The Ryccian Federation has expressed that it will retaliate with a nuclear strike if Izaakia is attacked by Somurias in the same fashion.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryccia's post:
  • Izaakia
#5,437

The president has answered the minister pf foreign affajrs of Mediran:

"The military existence is just for a wall, Minister. Like the UN peacekeeping forces: They come as a wall, and so both sides cannot fight against each other which means the war is ended. I don't just sending the fleet, i want to sent the armed forces to land in the border of Romordian uprising and NaGB, and maybe make the way for King Vimmru to return to Sedunn, yet this may enraged some nations involved in this conflict. My armies will not shoot at the Romordian side, nor to the NaGB side, unless one of them start firing on the other side first. A good leader do not kill their citizen in a war, a good leader try to stop the war, not involved in it"
Приветствую Сомуриас!
#5,438

President Vasily Vladimirovich Malinov has answered the Izaakian newspaper about Somurias, by saying:

"Mr. President, i was not elected to led Somurias to a military conflict. We have nukes, but it seems you are using our nuclear existence as a reason to continue this war. Just because Somurias and NaGB was an old friend, doesn't mean we are come to help them. We come to the battlefield to keep the peace, so that your and Nicholas' armies will not firing on each other"
Приветствую Сомуриас!
#5,439

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has warned Somurias to "stop twisting facts about King Vimmru II" and to "stop provoking yourselves into a war with Izaakia and Nicholas and Great Britain which will destabilize Crabry further".
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Besern's post:
  • GI-Land, Izaakia, Nicholas and Great Britain, Ryccia
#5,440

President Vasily Vladimirovich Malinov answered this warning by saying:

"How much times i must tell you that we'll not involved in this war? Why a human need to kill the other human, if they could be diplomatic before it's becoming out of control? That post is just to answer the Izaakian news, that has claiming that Somurias may join on NaGB side and launch the nukes to Izaakia. No. 'The president has no right to order the armed forces to launch nuclear weapons, unless if Somurias is being invaded by another nation(s)' Somuriasian Constitution, Chapter 6 'Nuclear Act' Article 1, 1991"
Приветствую Сомуриас!