We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#6,241

Izaakian Strategic Command classifies the defected Denverian Navy as a terror organisation, a distinction which means that Izaakian armed forces can engage the navy without a declaration of war or being fired upon first.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#6,242

Emeraldian Intelligence, apparently embarrassed after their very much inaccurate report, have told media outlets that the other 20 ish ships of the DFN, along with multiple troopships, have reappeared off of Spiras's coastline. They suspect that this has been planned for quite a while. They also suspect that the DFN will attempt a naval blockade with mines and whatever remaining vessels they have.
#6,243

Frost journalists have received reports of an alleged troop build up along the Reizen Spirasian border from the border towns along the Reizen-Spirasian border. The Frost government has declined to comment on the alleged build up, but cryptically said that they will keep the Empire safe from all forms of aggression
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
#6,244

Izaakston/New Mako becomes the first gas grid in Izaakia to transfer from natural gas to hydrogen gas. Boilers which have not yet been converted to dual fuel are eligible for a replacement grant.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Izaakia's post:
  • rosaferri
#6,245

The Sedunnic supreme commander tells the press that they have been successful in halting the advance of the northern group of DFN ships, inflicting heavy casualties on it. While follow-up coastal defence operations continue, a "humanitarian armada" is being prepared to rescue nationalist personnel in lifeboats and critically damaged ships.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 2 users Like Qwert's post:
  • Flaming, rosaferri
#6,246

Arnchow Project 

Jintzer 市長 Nick Young 宣布,該市已同意與 New Mako 和 La Citadelle 相互承認

Jinzter Mayor Nick Young announced that the city has agreed to mutual recognition with New Mako and La Citadelle
#6,247

The Izaakian Airforce and Black Tip Fleet Navy Jets engage the DFN fleet east of Remetull.
#6,248

Ikaranara Reserve Guard are battling a new fight against Re-instatist Militia in Past who dislike the new reforms. The new Pasten government faces jeopardy as the RG rushes in droves to meet the threat.
From Triagular tribes to multiethnic Imperium, these three names are seen throughout all of history.

Ikarn
Narus (Narûs)
Ranaras
#6,249

Rumours say the Stoinian government has begun talks for an intervention into the Denvarian Civil War as the battle now spreads to its cousin nation of Spiras. Official statements have yet to be announced.
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
#6,250

Eggrarian Representative of Defense Matthui Eaton has personally denounced Ryccian threats of nuclear strikes, due to Eggraria's aggressive anti-nuclear weapon policy.

Eggraria's borders have been fully prepared for any influx of new Spiras citizens due to evacuation efforts. Eggrarians in the Manifesti province worry due to the heightened military presence in border cities. The mayor of Almanifesti has sent out a public statement to the citizens of the Manifesti province to treat all who enter with as much dignity and respect as any citizen or worker.
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

[-] The following 1 user Likes rosaferri's post:
  • Flaming