We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Mapping the rest of Pacifica - A workshop

(12-04-2018, 11:49 PM)Hammerstar Wrote: I propose enlargening tsp a bit more

Yeah, it would've been neat, but that would mean that the plot area calculations and the biome maps wouldn't be correct anymore.

(12-07-2018, 06:11 AM)VPRB Wrote: I like the variety of features, my suggestion would be to have less insular disposition of the continents and have the TSP less isolated.
I made a rough sketch just to give an example of what I'm suggesting:

I would definately be open to having continents looking like this. See below for a comment to the relative isolation of TSP.

(12-08-2018, 10:56 PM)Volaworand Wrote: Nice, although realisticly it would be "better" if the "new world" landmasses were even further away... explaining why they would technically be outside of the official region?

I put the other continents at a distance that would leave TSP a fairly distinct region of its own (as an explanation why it has a separate map), but not be "too" isolated. My thinking was to have like a balance.

I'd be open to adjusting the distance to make it smaller or larger.

Also, as a general note: I forgot to put an empty map people can play araound. I've updated the first post.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 1 user Likes Qwert's post:
  • VPRB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mapping the rest of Pacifica - A workshop - by Qwert - 12-10-2018, 02:44 PM