We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

New Times in Eareamland

A royal birthday!

It's the King's Birthday! Horaay! The time when the whole nation clings at their TVs, or outside the Grand Palace in the City Center of Sëraiem, watch the troops march and the King wave at everyone in the crowd.
This year, King James I celebrated spectaculously. He ordered there to be a banquet in the morning the night before. After finishing the banquet, he and Queen Caroline I went to their Royal Limousine. They ended up spending the evening in the town. 
Once back, he went on the balcony and did the most monarch thing ever: Wave at the crowd. Field Marshal Dëralema Pörladeam ordered all military members on a Grand March. Basically he just went up and down Sëraiem everywhere.
After the seas cooled down so to say, he went... To the beach. King James I was then seen Surfing on the beach along with "a new friend", a dog who was swimming. It was wierdly fun, a reporter claims.
So what have we gathered from this? The King loves to have a big banquet, fun on the beach, and dogs.
Thanks for coming to my Eareamland Talk.
(Editor's note: I kept that in, Dëos. Nice joke.)
"Maybe embarassing yourself is an Earamian thing..."
-StoicMetoik, 4:02 PM, 17/04/2022
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eareamland (canadianMaps)'s post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Times in Eareamland - by Eareamland (canadianMaps) - 07-28-2020, 06:47 AM