We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] The Freak Show

Captain Vaac was satisfied to see on his view screen how the drive section of the rear of the alien ship was shred to pieces. He felt the power of his ship, almost as a part of his own body, as the fire control team confirmed that the shot had good effect on target.

He stood up from his captain's chair, straightening out his green uniform and assumed an imposing posture.

"Open a channel to the disabled ship" he order the Comms officer.

"Open" confirmed the officer.

"This is captain Vaac of the Treecuu Remote Fleet Ship Acteel. You have breached our sovereign border despite duly warned. You will immediately deactivate your engines and weapons systems and prepare to surrender your ships to me."

Vaac remained in his posture while he waited for the aliens to respond.

"Tell the ships to stop" ordered Mogul Uilodova as she entered the bridge. She approached a comfortable-looking armchair in the centre of the bridge. A projection of the man who had introduced himself as Vaac was in front of it. As she was sitting down she activated the holographic recording system.

"My ships are coming to a full stop" began Uilodova, closing her eyes for a moment as to emphasise how comfortable the armchair was.

"Now, about surrendering... I think you would regret making me do that. And no..." she looked at holographic Vaac with an alluring smile, "Not because we would fight you, but because you would miss out on the opportunity of a life time."
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Messages In This Thread
[IC] The Freak Show - by Qwert - 01-11-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: [IC] The Freak Show - by Qwert - 02-05-2021, 04:43 PM
RE: [IC] The Freak Show - by Qwert - 03-07-2021, 07:12 AM
RE: [IC] The Freak Show - by Qwert - 06-12-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: [IC] The Freak Show - by Qwert - 06-15-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: [IC] The Freak Show - by Qwert - 08-18-2021, 04:25 PM
RE: [IC] The Freak Show - by Qwert - 08-25-2021, 04:12 PM
RE: [IC] The Freak Show - by Qwert - 08-27-2021, 04:04 PM